Andy Bream Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Bream Cues

I have a custom cue made by Andy Bream that I am looking for some information on. Anyone here an Andy Bream expert?

hi
    i would like to get an andy bream cue as collection.

please email me shekpakfai@gmail.com

Comment

Originally Posted by kyofai View Post
      hi
      i would like to get an andy bream cue as collection.

please email me shekpakfai@gmail.com

Not really looking to sell mate but have sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on its value.

Comment

Keep hold.of it they are very rare and you don't see them come up for sale often

Comment

I keep getting a message saying that my post needs to be moderated before it is posted. I will keep trying ste. Watch this space.

Comment

i had a andy bream cue, but finally it was damaged in a stupid accident, imo it is second to none, if you consider to sell it, pls let me know and much appreciation if you can send me some pics to hendrykitty@sina.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
              Keep hold.of it they are very rare and you don't see them come up for sale often
              Thanks for the heads up ste. I have heard they are very rare and highly sought after. What I'm hoping for is a rough valuation of the cue so I can lodge it with my insurance company.

The cue is in near perfect condition with everything in its original state (including the tip). It was custom made to my exact specifications in 1998. It has an English ash shaft and African ebony butt. The badge says "Cue Power Australia Professional Billiard Cues".

Do you have any idea of what its value might be? Is there any other info you need to help in assessing its value? I have some photos but am not sure how to post them to the website with my mobile phone.

Thanks for any help and info you can provide.

Comment

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
                i had a andy bream cue, but finally it was damaged in a stupid accident, imo it is second to none, if you consider to sell it, pls let me know and much appreciation if you can send me some pics to hendrykitty@sina.com
                Pics sent Hendry. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Comment

What is on the badge?

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                    What is on the badge?
                    "Cue Power Australia Professional Billiard Cues"

Comment

Just for you

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                        Just for you
                        Very nice Izzy. Could you upload photos of my cue if I send them to you via email? I can't work out how to upload them myself.

Comment

Looks good to me . . . thanks for uploading the pics!

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

thx a lot for the pic Lazimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpg

Comment

You're welcome Hendry. Thanks for uploading the pics for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X