Clean the balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean the balls

Is there any homemade product to clean the balls?
    ”Corium sana in iaculat sano”

I just use regular shower gel. You can also use shampoo while you're washing your hair, gives them a clean twice that way.
    WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
      I just use regular shower gel. You can also use shampoo while you're washing your hair, gives them a clean twice that way.
      Pissing myself laughing............ Old ones are the best ones!

Comment

SIT I was hoping for another "when balls collide" tread

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
          Thank you very much for making my day! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Originally Posted by matthias View Post
            SIT I was hoping for another "when balls collide" tread
            Within the next few days I will comment on cleaning the balls during the game, have a fabricating producing a unique chalk that fouls the white ball less

Comment

Funnily enough, warm soapy water works best ( just like your own) lol.

You can use aramith cleaner now and again but not recomended regulary. Makes them squeaky clean which isn't good for contact.
              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

You can use aramith cleaner now and again but not recomended regulary. Makes them squeaky clean which isn't good for contact.
                I don't even bother with the soap.
                I just leave them soak in warm water for an hour and they're good as new.

Comment

I had a set of G1 ( not anymore ) , and i always used warm soapy water . works all the time , imo

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                    I don't even bother with the soap.
                    I just leave them soak in warm water for an hour and they're good as new.
                    Definitely never in a dishwasher tho eh! I read some older threads on here when I got a set of TC's and someone put theirs in a dishwasher and ruined them! Probably tried to sell them as special edition marble effect set on eBay! Lol

Comment

Hi,
                      Is there any problem with leaving them in your car? It's just I find that easier, rather than having to carry them up the stairs to my flat.

Comment

Definitely never in a dishwasher tho eh! I read some older threads on here when I got a set of TC's and someone put theirs in a dishwasher and ruined them! Probably tried to sell them as special edition marble effect set on eBay! Lol
                        Lol. I know someone who used a speiciallized cleaning product on his set, and they all turned pink :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

Comment

Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
                          Hi,
                          Is there any problem with leaving them in your car? It's just I find that easier, rather than having to carry them up the stairs to my flat.
                          Reading this old thread, looks like in the winter they may play better once back to room temp. Post #41 covers it I think.

Just noticed Geoff Large states in post #8,don't soak snooker so balls in water either. It's all on here....

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...perature+balls
                          Last edited by Cue crafty; 25 September 2017, 07:31 PM. Reason: Details

Comment

Reading this old thread, looks like in the winter they may play better once back to room temp. Post #41 covers it I think.

Just noticed Geoff Large states in post #8,don't soak snooker so balls in water either. It's all on here....

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...perature+balls
                            I've never had a problem Crafty.
                            Had my set about 6 years now, and they are as good as new.
                            They get washed in warm water once a week.

Comment

Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
                              Hi,
                              Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                              I've never had a problem Crafty.
                              Had my set about 6 years now, and they are as good as new.
                              They get washed in warm water once a week.
                              You can't argue with that then, that's definitely a long term test.

Comment

Working...
                              X