Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacation house in Greece with full size Riley Aristocrat Tournament Champion table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation house in Greece with full size Riley Aristocrat Tournament Champion table

https://www.airbnb.gr/rooms/22063913?s=51

Is that your holiday or are you offering TSF members a discount?

Comment

This is my vacation house which I am offering for rent via Airbnb. For any member of TSF who contacts me directly though (not via Airbnb) I will make a 20% discount.
      Details: Christos Hombas, c.hombas@gmail.com, tel. +306932343166

Comment

Wow nice place indeed only one problem I see with your advert though is the pictures of the snooker table were way too near the end haha
        Just kidding mate thats a lovely property you have there and a very nice table set up what kind of money would that equate to in pounds per average week's rental then? for TSF members?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Derek!
          Thank you for your interest. You are right though, maybe I should put a few pics of the table closer to the start to make it more interesting...
          The rate per day is 350euro (about 306GBP by today's rate). For TSF members this is -20%, that is 260GBP/day. For a week's booking (min 6 nights) I could also make another 10% discount, so total price (6*260)1560 - 10% = ~ 1400GBP

Comment

Working...
          X