Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie O'Sullivan titles

Hello,
    I'm big snooker and Ronnie fan. I'm making a collection of pictures of Ronnie with the trophies after winning tournaments. It's quite big now, but it's still missing some photos from the 90's. Maybe some of you have some of these pics?
    - 1993 Nescafe Extra Challenge
    - 1997 Riley Superstar International (I think these two might be difficult to find)
    - 1996 German Open
    - 1999 China Open
    - 1998 Regal Scottish Masters
    Thank you for any kind of help.
    Greetz

Ronnie O'Sullivan titles

I'll check my collection when I get home
    currently hitting balls into cushions
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ok, thanks

Comment

1993 Nescafe Extra Challenge - some text but no photos
        1997 Riley Superstar International - also known as "Rileys Super Star Challenge", some text but no photos
        1996 German Open - I am sure I have a photo with trophy but cant find it
        1999 China Open - I have a photo with trophy - front page of Snooker Scene
        1998 Regal Scottish Masters - I have a photo with trophy - front page of Snooker Scene

Comment

So may I ask you to upload those photos? Would be fantastic!
          As for German Open - I have a photo of Ronnie signing autographs after winning the final, but no photo with trophy
          1993 Nescafe Challenge - I remember I saw an article about these event but were there any photos? I don't think so
          1997 Riley Challenge - I only have a photo of Ronnie, Jimmy, Ken-Do and James Wattana, which was probably taken during these event, but again no photo with trophy.

Comment

If you can get your post count up to 10 and over (and a bit of patience ) you will gain further functions including PM, then you can PM me your email and I can send you the files with out loss of resolution, etc.

I see you are in Poland, they have a few upcoming amateurs and have had a pro or two
            Do you play yourself? A club or private members collective? What cue do you use?
            Last edited by DeanH; 9 August 2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is no snooker table in my town, so only played pool a couple of times. I am not any good, but still enjoy it

As for polish snooker, we have 3 decent players at the moment:
              - Kacper Filipiak - at the age of 15 he won European U-21 Championship and earn a main tour card. In the same year he beat Higgins, Maguire and Fu at the World Cup, but then strugled a lot in his first season as a pro and dropped off the tour. He returned to amateur circuit and had some decent result - I think he was runner-up to Advani in the IBSF 6-Red Championship, made a couple of QFs at World and European amateur events. Last season he was one frame away from place in the World Amateur final, losing to eventual winner from China. I think safety play is the strongest point of his game and he needs to improve in the break building department (even though he is first Polish player to make a 147 in competitive play!)
              - Adam Stefanow - 2 years ago he was 2 frames away from get main tour spot at Q School. He was though able to play in several ranking tournaments as a top-up player in the 2016/2017 season. He managed several wins against professional players and even played Ronnie and Selby on TV table! He subsequently experienced a slump in form and contemplated retirement from snooker. He headed to the this year World Amateur Champs believing it was going to be his last chance to qualify for the Main Tour. He reached the final, lost to young Chinese player, but received a wild card for the Main Tour for the next two seasons and I think he could do some damage
              - Mateusz Baranowski - Polish National Champion in 2017 and 2018, he also won a number of national titles across various age categories. His biggest successes are winning European U-17 Championship and European 6-Red Championship. He played alongside Adam Stefanow in 2015 World Cup.

Comment

I have seen Adam play two matches live at the Welsh Open last year, beat Michael Wild but lost to Dott. I do like his manner around the table so do keep an eye out especially if he is on a TV table.
                Glad to hear he is playing better and giving the tour a go again
                Seen Kacper on a TV table twice I think, still many years to bring his game to the tour

Comment

Email sent

Comment

hi ppp
                    I have found Riley Super Star, poor photo but will do the best I can.
                    I have found German Open
                    still looking for Nescafe Extra

I will get an email to you during the week.

Comment

Wow wow wow, where did you find it? As for Riley Superstar I was even looking at some chinese websites and still find nothing
                      No problem I am also a bit busy this weekend
                      Can't wait for photos
                      Cheers

Comment

have you tried to contact CBSA directly?

Comment

No, I haven't.
                          And don't mind about quality really, in fact some of my photos are not much bigger than thumbnails (for example 2003 European Open that I found at an old polish website about snooker and pool )

Comment

I am glad that is what you expect, as it will be what you will receive...

Comment

email sent

Comment

Working...
                              X