Longest Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest Cue

After a post in another thread it got me thin king what the longest cue out there might have been.

I've sold a few at couple at 62" but not heard of any larger than that.

I wondered if anyone had seen any larger in their travels.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

I think I read somehwere that aussie pro John Campbell used a 63", but he was six foot seven.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
      I think I read somehwere that aussie pro John Campbell used a 63", but he was six foot seven.
      Blimey, must have been a custom cue!
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
        Blimey, must have been a custom cue!
        We have a bloke in our league who's six feet seven, plays with a standard length cue, his cue arm at address is way forward of the vertical to such an extent that he can only play from the shoulder and his cue lifts immediately. His standard is very poor and I tried to tell him why and offered to make him a longer cue but he declined as the cue he was using he had just bought for £170 and for some reason he liked it
        Might as well have thrown that money down the toilet, and I despair at the salesperson who sold it to him as they must have known it was far too small for him.
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I know some of the American Pool players have used long cues. Earl Strickland 70 inches, Shane Van Boening 65 inches, and they're not tall. Never seen anyone in my club with anything longer than about 60 inches myself.

Comment

Working...
          X