Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare> The Cannon Match Hand Spliced Hornbeam/Greenheart Cue For Sale or Swap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare> The Cannon Match Hand Spliced Hornbeam/Greenheart Cue For Sale or Swap!

Hi All,

I bought this Cue for a Breaking Cue for Pool but too be 100% Honest the Tip is abit too big and i dont really want to Alter this Cue as would ruin it as its Original as it was new bar the Ferrule where somebody has just Black Felt Pen the Fibre Ferrule as when i fitted a tip it looks like brown/red Fibre Original Ferrule on Top easy Fix but wanna be 100% Honest with Listing and Cue has Slight turn which is also a Easy Fix to somebody who knows what they are doing or get it done by pro for £10-£15.

When i first seen it in Dark light in Club i thought it was Maple but when i picked it up few days later its Not I think its Hornbeam or Green heart but Hornbeam would be my first guess but i have uploaded quite alot of pictures so please look thru and maybe you can confirm this.

I am Open to Sensible Offers althou The Canon Match Maple/Ash Cues which normally have been Alterd sell from £170-£250 but this being abit more Rare and Original is worth alot more in my opinion and if collectors want one or somebody wants a old playing cue as these play very well not like most other Old Cues Inc: Burwat Champion etc. I have put a very reasonable price on this cue at £225 ono or Swap or Part Ex Cash either Way as i understand it needs alittle straightening which will only cost £10-£15 or Less and take the Black Felt Pen off Fibre ferrule which wont take 2 mins.

Specs of the Cue which has shocked me alittle!............

Ferrule Size Approx: 11.02mm
    Butt Size at Thickest Point: 31.58mm
    Length: Just Under 58" Inches
    Weight: This is 1st Old Cue which Stamp 16oz and Still is 16oz...

Pictures Below...............

Price: £225 ono + Postage

why not get it straightened for 15 quid then try and sell it for 200 quid

Comment

Hi Leo,
      The Only Reason the Cue is £225 ono is because of this otherwise it would be alot more! If somebody does want it straightend before hand thats not a problem and will be done before they receive it.

Cheers Gareth.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      why not get it straightened for 15 quid then try and sell it for 200 quid

Comment

What happened with this?

I recently bought a Greenheart, and the shaft above looks similar, and the last thing I would be using it for is Breaking!!

It, well the CB, is so responsive, and such a lush hit....

Comment

Working...
        X