Tw 58 inch 9.6mm16.8oz 29.5butt select shaft

Pm me for photos

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
    I have both plain black butted for sale

Jp 58 inch 9.4 ,18.3 30butt

Tw 58 inch 9.6mm16.8oz 29.5butt select shaft

Pm me for photos
    Are they 3/4 or 1 pc?

I have an excellent Exquisite green plate for swap with the TW if interested it’s at
    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...xquisite+green
    Last edited by fkhan; 28 June 2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

John parris unique and Trevor white

they are 1 piece
      sorry I wouldn't be interested in a swap

Comment

they are 1 piece
        sorry I wouldn't be interested in a swap
        No problem.

Comment

Anyone interested
          Also have a Brand new Jason Owen plain black butt
          57inch 9mm 18oz 30mm butt

Comment

Anyone interested
            Also have a Brand new Jason Owen plain black butt
            57inch 9mm 18oz 30mm butt
            What prices for each of them?

Comment

Please can I know the prices of each. Thanks.

Comment

John parris unique and Trevor white

tw £600 delivered in the uk
                JP 520 delivered in the uk
                jo £390 delivered in the uk

Comment

Originally Posted by Big AD
                  Trev will do you an ultimate for £575 brand new and 16.8 oz that’s very light what’s it made of bamboo lol
                  No one can get hold of Trevor though so what's the point in saying that? Plus the never ending wait with absolutely no contact in the meantime, I'm surprised anybody considers him anymore tbh

Comment

+1 to this

Who in there right mind would pay a shed load of money,for next to no contact and stupid waiting times. Least JP is up front with times and you'll always get a reply to questions, maybe TW should start wearing a Dick Turpin mask

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    No one can get hold of Trevor though so what's the point in saying that? Plus the never ending wait with absolutely no contact in the meantime, I'm surprised anybody considers him anymore tbh

Comment

16.8oz isn’t suitable for snooker it’s way too light and funny how everyone on here used to kiss Trevor’s rear end now you slag him off you were the biggest culprit jrc look back at your old posts
                      Trevor makes a great cue no doubt, but in recent years it seems everyone is having trouble getting their cues, it's hardly my fault he sucks at communication is it!

Comment

So Mr Big AD he now deserves to be slagged off, certainly impossible to defend him that's for sure, so I don't see what you are trying to say mate!

Comment

16.8oz isn’t suitable for snooker it’s way too light and funny how everyone on here used to kiss Trevor’s rear end now you slag him off you were the biggest culprit jrc look back at your old posts
                          Cue weight is purely down to preference.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                            Who in there right mind would pay a shed load of money,for next to no contact and stupid waiting times.
                            This is the problem with taking orders for bespoke cues; when you have a great reputation too many people think they can buy success and he has ended up being flooded with orders and as a one man band he simply cannot keep up. It's time for him to start making cues and put them up for auction for joe public and leave the bespoke side to pros only.
                            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I agree to a point but in any business 'one man band' or not communication is key, MW, RO even the cue makers popping up on FB seem to manage it. We all know his work is impeccable but I'm forever hearing people complaining of waiting times and no updates, if you can't keep up with the demand don't take the orders on, or at the very least warn people could be a 3 year wait.

In any industry if you quoted let's say 12 months and you were still waiting 24 months later ( sometimes without updates) you wouldn't have a very good reputation and with good reason! Delays happen it's enivitable, it just seems par with the course with TW.

Like you said it maybe time just to make a certain amount of cues and auction them, least this way he's not quoting any timescales and letting people down.......
                              Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                              This is the problem with taking orders for bespoke cues; when you have a great reputation too many people think they can buy success and he has ended up being flooded with orders and as a one man band he simply cannot keep up. It's time for him to start making cues and put them up for auction for joe public and leave the bespoke side to pros only.
                              Last edited by Rob153; 15 July 2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X