Wanted - high end ash cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - high end ash cue

My crazy friend is on the lookout for yet another cue, he goes through them quicker than anyone I know, sold a Traditional last Sunday, and before it had even reached the buyer another Ultimate was acquired after a 225 mile road trip, and guess what, that's now going to be on its way. Just waiting for Xiao Guodong to finish this comp and I'm going to be meeting up with him back at the academy he plays at in Darlington , he's a go between with the buyer lol

So he's looking for an ash cue 3/4, or even a one piece, 58', 9.5 to 9.7, 18.5 oz ish must look nice! He's biased towards Parris cue, but Trevor White also on his radar
    What's for sale then?
    Last edited by jrc750; 8 February 2019, 12:21 PM.

Try Daren on fourm he got new trever white cues other day pall
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
      Try Daren on fourm he got new trever white cues other day pall
      Yeah iv'e seen them on facebook cheers, my mate didn't like them

Comment

Well am sure what ever he gets he will sell it ASAP.
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
          Well am sure what ever he gets he will sell it ASAP.
          It will probably be for sale before it arrives to me ha ha ha

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            So he's looking for an ash cue 3/4, or even a one piece, 58', 9.5 to 9.7, 18.5 oz ish must look nice!
            If he keeps selling them on then maybe this spec isn't right for him, aesthetics aside.
            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
              If he keeps selling them on then maybe this spec isn't right for him, aesthetics aside.
              He sold his 3/4 Paragon years ago because everyone around the club were going to one piece cues, biggest mistake he made, he's searching for the same feel as that cue, but we all know they are all slightly different, and it doesn't help that he's so impatient and doesn't give them a proper go.

Comment

May be worth pm'ing anish147. He's got two Trevor whites which are pretty darn good

Comment

Hi, i can make a new cue for you if you want. Take a look at my cues https://www.facebook.com/pg/sabettag...=page_internal

Comment

Does the badge make it play better or is he just looking to not lose money on resale (or even make money)? If he’s buying 2nd hand custom made cues the previous owner might have ordered **** custom specs!

Surely you’d just have a cheaper maker make you 4-5 variations of the specs you’re looking for and more chance of hitting gold? Might cost you a few bob but if you find ‘the one’ got to be worth it!
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                      Does the badge make it play better or is he just looking to not lose money on resale (or even make money)? If he’s buying 2nd hand custom made cues the previous owner might have ordered **** custom specs!

Surely you’d just have a cheaper maker make you 4-5 variations of the specs you’re looking for and more chance of hitting gold? Might cost you a few bob but if you find ‘the one’ got to be worth it!
                      Hi Mike, he buys roughly same spec cues each time, and yes he's a badge snob, iv'e told him it makes no difference.
                      I keep telling him to get himself to Greenbaize and try out 300 cues lol

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                        May be worth pm'ing anish147. He's got two Trevor whites which are pretty darn good
                        Cheers will do

Originally Posted by sabelt View Post
                        Hi, i can make a new cue for you if you want. Take a look at my cues https://www.facebook.com/pg/sabettag...=page_internal
                        Some nice looking cues there

Comment

Originally Posted by sabelt View Post
                          Sum nice looking cues you have much are your prices a d waighting times )
                          3/4 ash cue

Comment

John. Your friend seriously needs a checkup cos the cue ain't a problem. He is lol

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                              John. Your friend seriously needs a checkup cos the cue ain't a problem. He is lol
                              Yep you right there ha ha ha
                              Well unfortunately Xiao Guodong went straight to Wales today ready for the Welsh Open on Monday, so me and my mate went on another 200 mile road trip this afternoon to deliver the Ultimate by hand, met a lovely Chinese lad who has over 100 top end cues in his collection, must be nice to have so much money

Comment

Working...
                              X