Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Cues

Hi,

Anyone here who plays with MW cue? Are they any good?

Wooldridge Cues

We've had a few members post some great reviews...all said and done, they're a good cue but our members did have a few negatives.
    MaXimumbreak - Where Everyone's a Winner
    It's now free to join!!!
    MaXimumbreak Snooker Store

Comment

I have a custom by Mike, it's a great cue, cost me 375quid but worth it, this was a replacement from a cue I had for 10yrs.

I'm sure if you decide to order one, you won't be dissapointed.

Comment

If your looking for a cue that you can have confidence in , plays well , has a great feel your looking in the right direction .
        We have had quite a few of Mikes cues over the last 2 years and every single one has been perfect in everyway.
        www.greenbaize.com

Comment

I recently emailed mike enquiring a cue i think the cues it's kinda over priced for the same money i can get a cue from John which has abit more rep if any1 cares I got quoted for 550gpb + 75gbp for a custom 58inch ash cue + 6inch butt end about the same thing i can get from robert osborne for some what 350-400 gbp include the 6inch butt how ever mike's service is more efficient and friendly if any one can provide me contact info for will hunts will be great thanks guys

Comment

I think Will Hunt has retired now, he did work with Osborne for a short while until Rob went on his own. If anyone knows it will be Rob Osborne.

Comment

mike wooldridge CC-06a cue

ive got my cue from Mike about 2 weeks ago and a have to admit that my John Parris superior cue felt like brume stick compare to this one!!! i have to say that in every possible way its superior to any other cues ive ever played with. its just marvelous !!! first practice frame and ive scored 88pts, second practice frame - 81pts. .....so please do your maths!!! obviously its not the cue but man behind it , ive been playing snooker for the past 4 years and i never felt so confident with my game. again biggest thanks for mr Mike wooldridge for providing me with this awesome cue. :snooker:
              "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Never get a chance to play with MW cue as it is too expensive for a piece of wood.

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
                  ive got my cue from Mike about 2 weeks ago and a have to admit that my John Parris superior cue felt like brume stick compare to this one!!! i have to say that in every possible way its superior to any other cues ive ever played with. its just marvelous !!! first practice frame and ive scored 88pts, second practice frame - 81pts. .....so please do your maths!!! obviously its not the cue but man behind it , ive been playing snooker for the past 4 years and i never felt so confident with my game. again biggest thanks for mr Mike wooldridge for providing me with this awesome cue. :snooker:
                  By my reckoning you scored 169 points in 2 frames... jeez my maths is good... lol

I have a CC01 at 59"... its a really beautiful cue... and to the guy that said he wouldn't pay that much for a piece of wood... well all i can say its whats done with the wood that your paying for mate!!

My mate Kev just got his Trevor White and thats awesome too.. beautiful cue... its true you get what you pay for!!

Anyway... you wouldn't be disappointed if you invested in a Wooldridge cue mate!!!

Comment

What happened to the raffle / draw we were talking about a while back?

Comment

.trevor white , james butters and mike wooldridge are in my opinion the best you can get!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by shadow View Post
                        .trevor white , james butters and mike wooldridge are in my opinion the best you can get!!!!!
                        nice to see someone mention James Butters in the same league as TW & MW - got one myself

Comment

No offense but who is this James Butters guy? Reminds me of the character in South Park... suddenly he was just there.
                          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

keith auld's son?
                            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

lol..mike, gone but still in your thoughts..

Comment

Working...
                              X