1 piece aluminium case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 piece aluminium case

I'm in the market for a new 1 piece aluminium case. Are Cuecraft cases still the best or are there any others I should be looking at. Cheers

Originally Posted by crazy 8 View Post
    I'm in the market for a new 1 piece aluminium case. Are Cuecraft cases still the best or are there any others I should be looking at. Cheers
    You can't go wrong with a cuecraft case to be honest. I had a 3/4 one in burgundy, it looked pretty smart and they're tough.

Comment

yep, Cue Craft for me also and the latest foam insides have a velvety layer to them, very nice

PM ADR as I believe has has some stock in
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yep cuecraft and ADR, you can't go wrong. The only thing I will say is if your cue is over 58 inch it won't fit in the standard cuecraft one piece case, mine is 58 and just fits, you could maybe squeeze a 58 1/4 inch in.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Nothing on the market even come close to Cue Craft cases. There's now a 10 week wait there for the various colours to come back in stock.

Comment

Hello All,

I want to buy a new aluminium 1pc black case with locks for a 57 inch cue with extentions. My budget including shipping to India is 50 GBP. Need it soon as my cue arrives in a couple of days.

Do the plastic corners come off for aluminium cases? I bought an unbranded aluminium case here in india and in just a few months the plastic corners fell off loose.

Thanks,
            Firdous Khan

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              Hello All,

I want to buy a new aluminium 1pc black case with locks for a 57 inch cue with extentions. My budget including shipping to India is 50 GBP. Need it soon as my cue arrives in a couple of days.

Do the plastic corners come off for aluminium cases? I bought an unbranded aluminium case here in india and in just a few months the plastic corners fell off loose.

Thanks,
              Firdous Khan
              The trouble with that is that I would lose about £40 !!!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Never mind. I will check for local stuff. Thanks.

Comment

When I was originally looking I opted for a silver cue craft one. recently started looking at an alternative black case (to be more discreet in the car as the 1pc doesn't go in my boot) and having looked at the options I opted for the black cue craft. anything similar I've tried is just a false economy. both cases i got from Andrew

Comment

I’m on a limited budget 😒

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                      When I was originally looking I opted for a silver cue craft one. recently started looking at an alternative black case (to be more discreet in the car as the 1pc doesn't go in my boot) and having looked at the options I opted for the black cue craft. anything similar I've tried is just a false economy. both cases i got from Andrew
                      delivery to india is a killer.

Comment

Roger that

Comment

do you know Ankur Vithani?

Comment

Nope. No idea.

Comment

Is he from avbilliards?

Comment