Tom cues Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom cues Thailand

Anyone had any experience with buying these cues direct?

I might get some more laminated shafts from them!

Tom cues Thailand

tom cues not heard of them

heard of Ton Praram cues
    a friend has one he got off Stupree who dealt directly with Ton and came away with some lovely cues.
    from what I recall Stu got a slight discount for a largeish order, he got some for members of TSF as well as the number of cues for himself to sell on.
    unfortunately Stu seems to have dropped off the radar for a while.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      tom cues not heard of them

heard of Ton Praram cues
      a friend has one he got off Stupree who dealt directly with Ton and came away with some lovely cues.
      from what I recall Stu got a slight discount for a largeish order, he got some for members of TSF as well as the number of cues for himself to sell on.
      unfortunately Stu seems to have dropped off the radar for a while.
      Hi Dean,

No it's definitely TOM cues , they are on Facebook, check it out they look ok.

Had a Ton Praram as well, very good, but Jack does not do laminated shafts anymore and trying to get a response out of Niche is like pulling teeth at the moment.

Comment

Tom cues Thailand

don't do facetwit so I think I wont check them out
        good luck with your endeavour
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          don't do facetwit so I think I wont check them out
          good luck with your endeavour
          Maybe you should do face to face and you may be pleasnatly surprised as I was when I was at his workshop. Both in terms of range and quality and price. I think the pictures he posts on facebook dont do justice

Bought a few cues from him last week and they were the best value for money offerings I have had from Thailand. Also The Gentleman Supphat speaks very good english so communication is quiet clear and easy. I will post some pics tomorrow

With Prices I paid and I will definately be buying more from him in future

Comment

A think there is one on eby mate looks
            Ok
            Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
              Anyone had any experience with buying these cues direct?

I might get some more laminated shafts from them!
              They are sending me a sample cue to have a look at i will send you some pictures when i receive it but they do look very good

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                They are sending me a sample cue to have a look at i will send you some pictures when i receive it but they do look very good
                A sample cue? How does that work then?

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                  Maybe Darren wants to be official seller in the UK ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                    they send me a cue to see what i think of it before i put in a order
                    simple

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
                      A think there is one on eby mate looks
                      Ok
                      Can't see it, you got a link. How much do these cues cost? Covered in lacquer or oil finished?

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                        they send me a cue to see what i think of it before i put in a order
                        simple
                        I'll have to try that. Free cue - score!

Comment

Tom cues Thailand

it will go back at my expense

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                            Maybe you should do face to face and you may be pleasnatly surprised as I was when I was at his workshop. Both in terms of range and quality and price. I think the pictures he posts on facebook dont do justice

Bought a few cues from him last week and they were the best value for money offerings I have had from Thailand. Also The Gentleman Supphat speaks very good english so communication is quiet clear and easy. I will post some pics tomorrow

Did you take pics yet
                            Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
                              Did you take pics yet
                              Funny you should say that here are pics from Sanman
                              Last edited by jrc750; 8 March 2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X