Custom Ton Praram III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Ton Praram III

Hi, does anyone know how I (an Englishman) would go about getting a Ton Praram III made to my specifications? There's a "Custom made" button on their website but it doesn't actually do anything haha. And any idea what the waiting time would be?
    Last edited by cal; 7 April 2019, 01:46 AM.

Use the email address. There are contact details somewhere om here.

You should get prompt replies given the time zones difference.

Comment

I thought Praram had appointed Stu at Greebeize as his agent in the UK and didn't deal with individuals any more. Can you let me know how you get on with contacting him direct.

Comment

you can order directly via his facebook

Comment

You can either get stu from greenbaize to order you a cue direct from ton....or I just ordered mine direct from ton via Facebook. Decent English and very thorough...I found out later tho that I believe it would have been cheaper ordering through stu due to import charges etc.

Comment

You can WhatsApp them ...faster response...I just ordered mine

Comment

Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
              You can either get stu from greenbaize to order you a cue direct from ton....or I just ordered mine direct from ton via Facebook. Decent English and very thorough...I found out later tho that I believe it would have been cheaper ordering through stu due to import charges etc.
              Agreed, you're very unlikely to get away with customs fees, and you're paying high postage for a single cue compared to Stu who buys in bulk. It's not often it's not worth cutting out the middle man but from quotes I've had it's likely to cost much the same either way and if you deal through Stu at least you have a UK point of contact should anything go wrong.

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                Agreed, you're very unlikely to get away with customs fees, and you're paying high postage for a single cue compared to Stu who buys in bulk. It's not often it's not worth cutting out the middle man but from quotes I've had it's likely to cost much the same either way and if you deal through Stu at least you have a UK point of contact should anything go wrong.
                Bought a Beyond III direct from Thailand three years ago, cost £360 delivered to UK (one piece ash, front burr with maple veneer). Same cue now costs over £575+. Very good cues at £360 but now the prices are more expensive than many UK cue makers the value is not attractive.

Comment

Mine cost best part of 1k but the workmanship is one of the best in the world hands down! All cue prices are on the rise.

Comment

Yes their prices have gone up a lot over the last few of years. I remember getting a series 1 for £135 when the group buy was done on here, was a great cue as well just stupidly ordered it too short, same cue would be over £300 now, agree they are great cues but no longer bargains.
                    Last edited by rdsalt; 8 April 2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Here, series 1 is about 150 quid. I had checked a few months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X