Kitto Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitto Cues

Has anyone got a Kitto cue or heard of them? It looks like they trade just on Facebook. Cues look decent for the price but never heard of them before.

Pretty sure it's someone buying in cues then sticking his badge on them, possibly picking the best of the bunch etc

Comment

Certain they are "grand" cues re badged...certain!
      H.b.142

Comment

From the same people who make Grand cues with a Kitto cues badge on them, I think they're a bit better than the standard Grand cues though.

Comment

Chinese varying quality cues (aka rubbish imho) bought from AliExpress then rebadged by a guy in Yorkshire (i think)

I wouldnt risk buying one blind as the cheaper Far East cues vary tremendously in quality. Most would be suitable for fire pokers, but if youre lucky you may bag a good one.

I've had a knock with a couple of Tiger cues which are i think are rebadge Grand cues too - one was extremely good esp for the money, the other 3 felt like rack cues.
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

I wondered if they were new to the market, I searched on here and nothing came up so that sent alarm bells ringing. Their cues do look nice but think I'll stick to a renowned brand.

Comment

Working...
            X