Ball Size for 10 Foot Snooker Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Size for 10 Foot Snooker Table

Sorry for a dumb question, but will soon be getting a table. Much as I would like to get a 12 foot, this only leaves 46 inches on the sides for the head end and 50 inches at each end of the table. The bottom half of the table has 10 feet of clearance on each side. So this means a 10 foot table.

So should I use 2 1/16 balls for this or would 2 inch balls be preferable.

thank you

feel free to chime in on table models too, but I am in Canada so not all suggestions would be applicable

Stick with the 1 1/16th balls. I play on a 10 foot table fairly often and the standard size balls means there is not much issue adjusting when moving to a proper table.

Comment

do you mean 2 1 16th snooker balls

Comment

Originally Posted by wlorcb View Post
        Sorry for a dumb question, but will soon be getting a table. Much as I would like to get a 12 foot, this only leaves 46 inches on the sides for the head end and 50 inches at each end of the table. The bottom half of the table has 10 feet of clearance on each side. So this means a 10 foot table.

So should I use 2 1/16 balls for this or would 2 inch balls be preferable.

thank you

feel free to chime in on table models too, but I am in Canada so not all suggestions would be applicable
        Ten foot tables are built to take a match size ball. You may also find with 15 reds, table can be cluttered. Break off using all reds, then take a couple off.
        Highest break to date? 1

Comment

Standard balls. Maybe only use 10 reds though.

Comment

Working...
          X