Playing Partner SE London/Kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Partner SE London/Kent

Evening all, new member. Nice forum set up here.

Ive recently got back into snooker after being half decent as a teenager, only problem is no one I know really plays the game anymore as I just used to play down my local social club. So was wondering if anyone was around the South East London/Bexley Area who would be interested in playing a few games regularly.

Ive started to get back to really enjoy the game but its a bit soul destroying going down the snooker hall and lining the balls up the table for an hour your itching for a game.

Get to 10 posts then we can pm. South east London player. Play at welling. But that's as far out to Bexley as I go. How close are you to catford

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
      Get to 10 posts then we can pm. South east London player. Play at welling. But that's as far out to Bexley as I go. How close are you to catford
      I'm a member of both WSP & Q Stix.

Comment

That's handy. Playing days/times?

Comment

That's handy. Playing days/times?
          I can do any time on a Friday/Sunday or evenings during the week.

Comment

i am going 5-7 today if you want to play. if not, i will just solo for the two hours

Comment

i am going 5-7 today if you want to play. if not, i will just solo for the two hours
              Welling/Catford?

Comment

will be in catford. they open at 5 which is a shame. but i do 2 hours then head off to pick up the partner

Comment

will be in catford. they open at 5 which is a shame. but i do 2 hours then head off to pick up the partner
                  Sorry was a bit late in the day. Do you go every friday? I can do next week.

Comment

The owners of this site own a club called Frames in coulsdon where a number of the top pros are based.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Frames is alittle far for most in London haha. Funny enough I went yesterday and found out they Ran a comp and said the wait for a table is 6 hours haha

Comment

Frames is alittle far for most in London haha. Funny enough I went yesterday and found out they Ran a comp and said the wait for a table is 6 hours haha
                        lol - I don't get that
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Was it a Cuestars tournament ?
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have no idea. Whichever tournament was on yesterday haha

Comment

Working...
                            X