147 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 147 Challenge

I know a lot of you are capable of making these in line up AND breaks... some of you probably have them on the regular but I thought id throw out a little challenge anyway Post your attempts gentlemen!

Nice line up maxi Oma, even when you lose the white a bit you make recovery pot and position look easy. I might take up the challenge but need to get some solid practice in first.

Comment

Super Stuff Oma, very impressive , do you use check side during the initial reds to bounce of the top cushion ?

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
        Nice line up maxi Oma, even when you lose the white a bit you make recovery pot and position look easy. I might take up the challenge but need to get some solid practice in first.
        Cheers Markz, Definitely have a go! You're one of the players I mentioned that could certainly do it without too much effort

Comment

Originally Posted by QuickDraw View Post
          Super Stuff Oma, very impressive , do you use check side during the initial reds to bounce of the top cushion ?
          Thanks budd, good eye! I know its not recommended but I find myself using side on almost every shot....find it much harder to play using only centre ball strangely enough...must be my pool background kicking in.

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
            Cheers Markz, Definitely have a go! You're one of the players I mentioned that could certainly do it without too much effort
            Cheers for the vote of confidence. I'll be honest I've never hit the line up maxi yet, my best is 143. I don't do much solo now but if I do I always try for the maxi. One of the boxes I want to tick.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
              Cheers for the vote of confidence. I'll be honest I've never hit the line up maxi yet, my best is 143. I don't do much solo now but if I do I always try for the maxi. One of the boxes I want to tick.
              haha you and I are the same, hate to do solo line ups but honestly once you get passed the annoyance of missing and re setting up a few times, it comes much easier and helps you focus knowing how bad you really dont want to start over But yea youve got the talent no doubt, the rest is up to you.

Comment

I'm quite the opposite. I avoid side at all costs. I cleared a scatter table for 127 break only centre ball striking lol

Comment

Nice to watch and nice tune!
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                    I'm quite the opposite. I avoid side at all costs. I cleared a scatter table for 127 break only centre ball striking lol
                    Im sure most people would agree with you but to each his own, its just something ive been doing for so long I think it would be counter productive to change now.

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                      Nice to watch and nice tune!
                      Cheers, one of my favourites for sure!

Comment

this was an old effort to club in a sequential max on a rug

Comment

Here's one I made earlier:

WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                            this was an old effort to club in a sequential max on a rug

Awesome Jason, even more impressive that it was on such a slow rug....unlucky on the last red, on a faster cloth you could probably have played back for the black with that angle. Great cue action and pace around the table though!

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                              Here's one I made earlier:

Nice one Ted! Or should I say Bill Great cue action and cue ball control, you were one of the players I was expecting to see post one and you delivered

Comment

Working...
                              X