Cloth prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloth prices

How much is a 6811 tournament coth for bed only.
    Anyone recommend a genuine supplier.
    Possibly a 30oz
    Think I have already read this is a good quality cloth if looked after.
    I have a substandard 6811 that seems very slow I belive it may be the club one, it came with the table and was just about new.

I had 6811 cloth, was very slow. If youre looking for speed, highly recommend Hainsworth Precision... best decision I ever made.

Comment

How does hainsworth precision compare to number 10 strachan?

I also find 6811 is pretty slow tho we have an ex pro's 6811 on one of our match tables so it's obviously a few months old but it's like a big carpet.

Comment

6811 plays fine if you have somebody maintaining it well. If not it soon slows down and totally different game then. The Hainsworth keeps its speed with less maintenance but it's strange to play on if you're used to Strachan. Seems less friction on the shot so takes a while to work it out.

Comment

I had hainsworth smart before it was faster but found you could get more screw on the ball on a 6811.
          Do t know why.

Comment

Precision is very fast but tissue paper thin and lasts no time at. Faster cloths come at the price of decreased lifespan. `6811`tournament when looked after is the best balance of play and durability. its not `The World’s most popular snooker cloth.` for nothing.

Spend a bit of time regularly brushing and ironing any cloth is required. Its not a case of `fit and forget` you get what you put into it

Comment

My club got 6811 tournament on our 2 tables, long range screw shots are pretty easy now, which makes me roll my eyes even more when i hear Dennis Taylor verging on orgasm when pros do these shots on even faster cloths like its some miraculous feat only a "pro" can achieve.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                My club got 6811 tournament on our 2 tables, long range screw shots are pretty easy now, which makes me roll my eyes even more when i hear Dennis Taylor verging on orgasm when pros do these shots on even faster cloths like its some miraculous feat only a "pro" can achieve.
                Yeah but you got to remember Dennis Taylor’s idea of a rolls Royce cue action was more like Bruce Lee than Stephen Lee jerking and jabbing his way thro every other shot no offence to Dennis but he done some serious twitches for a pro player

Comment

I have 6811 in my home and I am not satisfied, I think it's club and not tournament. Now I am looking to change it by Hainsworth

Comment

has anyone tried the Hainsworth Match cloth i'm thinking of having a table done in this over the precision cloth?
                    Must practice more!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X