Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Want Cue Stick Specification.***

Dear Friends,
    I Am Raghav from India and want to order a new cue stick.
    Could you please tell me below details also, from where I can order?

1. Cue stick specification from any professional players.
    2. I am 6 feet tall.
    3. I need a little heavy cue stick.

Please email me on Raghav.nrrp@gmail.com or watsapp me on +91 9986790566

regards,
    Raghav

Originally Posted by raghavnrrp View Post
    Dear Friends,
    I Am Raghav from India and want to order a new cue stick.
    Could you please tell me below details also, from where I can order?

1. Cue stick specification from any professional players.
    2. I am 6 feet tall.
    3. I need a little heavy cue stick.

Please email me on Raghav.nrrp@gmail.com or watsapp me on +91 9986790566

regards,
    Raghav
    1. Cue stick specification from any professional players. - varies from player to player
    2. I am 6 feet tall. 58" cue should be fine
    3. I need a little heavy cue stick. 18-19oz, 9.5mm tip.

what is you budget and how long are you willing to wait?
    you will also need a case and extensions.
    http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Try not to emulate any pro player, find what works for you
      See if you can use some friend's cues to see what fits you comfortably; then pull out your tape measure, scales, and micrometer and make notes :biggrin:

Why do you think you need a "heavy" cue?
      What is your budget for a cue & case (and extensions as well possibly)?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks so much Mr. Yellow for your quick response. I was actually waiting for someone to respond.
        1. if it varies, I would love to have a Cue stick specification similar to Mark Selby, Ronnie o Sullivan or Neil Robertson.
        2. yes, even one of my friend hold one of 58.25" which suits me perfectly.
        3. thanks so much.
        4. my budget is around 100 to 150 USD as of now.
        5. I am looking for only a genuine cue stick as, Cue Case and extensions are available for me here locally.

I am playing Snooker from 16 years and I want to play it more professionally and improve my game, hence looking for a very genuine Cue stick.
        I can wait , there is no issues.

regards,
        Raghav

Comment

Dear Dean,

I agree with you.. however my mind always think there is some magic in the cue stick which professional use so until i know what is their specification, my mind always says i am not able to hit century break cz of my cue

As of now, my long stun shots are not accurate and i feel if the cue stick is heavy the cueing might get better.
          Currently, I have kept my budget as 100 to 150 USD, however I can extend a little based on the cue.

Extensions is not a problem i can get it here locally also, as I play in both left and right, i can manage the game with less use of extensions.

thanks,
          Raghav

Comment

150 USD is not a great deal for a new cue to be honest. You might be best looking at used cues, but postage might eat up a lot of your budget.

What do you use at the moment?

Comment

maybe talk to this guy?

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-India-New-Cue

his is probably a little short for you but he may know of some other for sale more local to you?

Comment

Originally Posted by raghavnrrp View Post
                Dear Dean,

I agree with you.. however my mind always think there is some magic in the cue stick which professional use so until i know what is their specification, my mind always says i am not able to hit century break cz of my cue

As of now, my long stun shots are not accurate and i feel if the cue stick is heavy the cueing might get better.
                Currently, I have kept my budget as 100 to 150 USD, however I can extend a little based on the cue.

Extensions is not a problem i can get it here locally also, as I play in both left and right, i can manage the game with less use of extensions.

thanks,
                Raghav
                many say that :biggrin:
                [more often though it is purely down to lack of cue ball control ]
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I use master probutt .. I just got it without any specifications.. however please let me know how much a good cue will cost me ..

Comment

I have a friend with a probutt. I have a master cue millenium. They're good cues for the money, and would cost you top end of your budget from the UK without factoring in postage. What are the specs of the probutt you have?

Comment

Saw you said $150 not £150. You wouldn't even get a second hand probutt for that.

Comment

Hello Mark,

its 3/4 cue Probutt 1 and 17 oz 9mm tip, ash shaft, length 57"

I want to get a genuine masters Probutt 3 with the below details.
                        3/4,
                        length: 58.25
                        weight: 19oz
                        Balancing point : 16.5"
                        Tip: 9mm
                        ash shaft with single ebony butt + dark yellow veneer.

Please let me know from where I can order a genuine master probutt cue stick.

regards,
                        Raghav

Comment

Contact Snooker Ally , Banglore find address in justdial

Comment

Working...
                          X