Newcastle areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle areas

Hey guys been practising for some time now and I am capable of making 48 breaks every now and now, I have done some sight right stuff which has helped just looking for some safety routines and break building routines to do other than the line up and the T routine, also I’m based in South Shields however I’m quite often at the Gateshead and Whitley bay snooker centres and I’m looking for more people to have frames with if anyone fancies some frames sometime, help on routines is greatly appreciated.

I live in Cramlington mate. I sometimes get into the hustler in Newcastle but not that often. I get 30-40 breaks now and again but could give you a few frames now and again if you want?

Comment

Originally Posted by infowarrior View Post
      I live in Cramlington mate. I sometimes get into the hustler in Newcastle but not that often. I get 30-40 breaks now and again but could give you a few frames now and again if you want?
      I used to live in there!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Ah that’s great, iv lived in cramlington most my life but live in South Shields now with my partner, I’m game for a few frames sometime, been going to hustlers since it’s early days on Northumberland street haha

Comment

My best times to play are usually couple hours on a sat or sun morning if you can make those times or maybe couple hours from 5pm onwards during the week if I have a day or 2's notice? I tried to PM you but think you must need to reach a certain number of posts before that option's available.

Comment

No bother I’m usually free on Saturdays and odd days after 5pm bud, il try n pm you

Comment

snookerman147 - you will need over 10 posts and a bit of patience and then a logout/login for the PM function to activate for you
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I’m free this Saturday morning/early afternoon, got a pro am at 4pm in Whitley bay, so if you fancy I can do this Saturday?

Comment

Could have few frames 11:00 sat morn. You ok to play at Hustler in town?

Comment

Yeah that’s good for me bud

Comment

Hope you get this message in time mate but I'm going to have to cancel snooker tomorrow. My dad got took to hospital this morning with some problems. Everything might be ok by tomorrow morning but I can't be sure so best to cancel just to be on the safe side. Just PM me when you have enough posts and we'll arrange something.

Comment

Yeah no worries mate, will do, hope your dad is ok

Comment

Hi mate. My dad's just got out of hospital today and I should be able to play this sat or sunday if you're still interested?

Comment

That’s going news mate glad to hear he’s ok, yeah I’m free on Saturday mate.

Comment

We meeting for 11am on Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                              X