How to upload photos ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload photos ?

I'd like offer a cue for sale but can't work out how to upload photos,seeking advice please.
    " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Hi There,
    I will try and explain to you how you can do it ok.

1. Take Picture with your Camera or Phone
    2. Save these Photo's to your Computer
    3. Then Goto... www.Photobucket.com and Register which is FREE!
    4. Upload Photo's to your Photobucket Account
    5. Then underneath the Photo in PhotoBucket it will say ... Img just left click on bottom Row URL and will say Copied
    6. Login to TSF write a For Sale Advert....... And after you have wrote about item goto Attachment URL and Right Click PASTE.

All done and your Pictures should be on your advert anymore help just Message me ok.

Gaz.

Comment

Many thanks !!
      " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Thanks. Some one mentioned I need 10 post first. Any way I will keep this for refrance in thr future.

Comment

Originally Posted by williamsjohn View Post
          Thanks. Some one mentioned I need 10 post first. Any way I will keep this for refrance in thr future.
          you need over 10 posts to do extra function on TSF, such as adding attachments, PMing, etc., but the above method via photobucket should work at any time (just remember the step 5 and capture the IMG code so your image will display in your post and not the just the boring link
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X