north west cases slim line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north west cases slim line

as anyone got a slimline case from crispian if so would you mind posting up some pics would like to see one before i consider ordering one.

Have you has a look on Crispian's website? Cause It looks like case 6 a slimline case.....

http://www.northwales-cases.co.uk/
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

I've got case 6, and I'm very happy with it. I don't need any extensions, so only need enough space

for 1 piece cue & 1 x bit of chalk. Case is stunning.

-----------------------------------------------

Comment

it doesnt look very slim to me next to a peradon one i heard crispian say he was happy with his new slimline cases and he had got the internal space down to 31mm that case 6 picture looks way wider than 31mm.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
          it doesnt look very slim to me next to a peradon one i heard crispian say he was happy with his new slimline cases and he had got the internal space down to 31mm that case 6 picture looks way wider than 31mm.
          I'll measure the internal dims tomorrow if you want ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

please give it a qiuck measure and post up the inside width and the total width of the case

Comment

Not home until tomorrow. I'll get onto it then . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

My case is 64mm external, and 36mm internal.

I know that a while after buying my case, Crispian said that any of his cases can now be made as a slim case.

If he says they are now 31mm, I'd think that's what they now are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The good news is - i could make most of my case options in slimline

The bad news is - you wont be getting one

I have decided to stop making them as costs have gone up to much over the past few years, and yes even at my prices i find it very difficult to justify making them nowadays !

Comment

Wow sad news Crispian, sad day mate

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                      The good news is - i could make most of my case options in slimline

The bad news is - you wont be getting one

I have decided to stop making them as costs have gone up to much over the past few years, and yes even at my prices i find it very difficult to justify making them nowadays !
                      Hi Crispian,
                      Do you mean slimline cases, or all cases ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

All cases mate

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                          All cases mate
                          Sorry to hear that, Freida will have a field day

Still keeping the cues going though eh ?
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                          X