No announcement yet.

Hi just joined today from glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made as 1 piece then cut above the splices can't remember length or weight but it's really nice al nead to ask andy spec on cue but it feels nice on the hand

Comment

How do u up load pics?

Comment

welcome mate just enjoy the snooker everything else will come later lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
          How do u up load pics?

Upload to Photobucket or similar and just put the link here.

Comment

Thanks guys al try upload in morning going to our local club tonight hope it will not take to long to pot a few balls

Comment

Thanks guys al try upload in morning going to our local club tonight hope it will not take to long to pot a few balls
              Think you might need 10 posts before you can do all the fancy stuff.

Comment

Well down at club last night cue feels nice a take it will take time had old cue a while feel a few wee high spots on it so might take bit of time to ajust to it

Comment

As mentioned you need 10 or more posts (posts in Newbie&Intro do not count towards this) to add attachments but at any time you can use Photobucket or other similar sites.
                  I use Photobucket, so once you have your pictures saved to your hard-drive, upload them to your Photobucket account.
                  Select the image you wish to post, on the right you will see a section called "Link to share this photo".
                  Bottom option called "IMG", just click on the box with the URL code displayed, it will change to "Copied".
                  Go to your TSF post, and paste, you will see the URL code but when you save the post the photo will be displayed.
                  Repeat for as many images you wish to show.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi was wondering if eny 1 ho knows dus coaching in glasgow and would it help improve your game

Comment

[QUOTE=Removal man stevie;710979]Hi was wondering if eny 1 ho knows dus coaching in glasgow and would it help improve your game[/QUOTE
                      Jim Donnelly does coaching at the Q club (end of Sauchiehall St). I had two lessons with him and he helped me a lot. I'm absolute rubbish and he helped me to cue straight and understand a bit about positional play. If you're a fairly good player I'm not sure what he would do for you. You'd need to chat with him about what you're trying to achieve.
                      http://www.improveyoursnooker.net/

Comment

Thanks mate am not great but a no a can do beter don't play enuf cause work n family life twice a week but want to try it n c wat it helps

Comment

Give it go. When I went to see Jim my game was so bad I could hardly get a red and a black. After my lessons I was getting regular 20's the odd 30+ and I had my first ever practice 50. There's no magic solution tho, you have to take on board what Jim says and put in a bit of practice. It's not easy. I came away with a whole list of things (more than 10) that I needed to change. I found it too difficult to incorporate them all right away and ended up just picking a few to concentrate on.

Comment

Well a was thinking af not got nuthing to loose in practice a get 40s Mach 27s so a wil give it ago and c if a can stretch to 2 a month depends on cash haha

Comment

Well a was thinking af not got nuthing to loose in practice a get 40s Mach 27s so a wil give it ago and c if a can stretch to 2 a month depends on cash haha

Comment

Working...
                              X