Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White cue bundle for sale

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173308097...84.m1558.l2649

Stunning mate - just curious as to the reserve price - will watch and see where this goes!

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
      Stunning mate - just curious as to the reserve price - will watch and see where this goes!
      Reserve is at £600, not too bad considering its the total package. And you get a block of TAOM chalk, that alone should probably make it worth a grand

Comment

Lol, true.

Very tempting - will see what my wallet is like in a week!

Comment

Forgot to mention its the V2 stuff, used it tonight with this cue, didn't have any kicks or miscues and it surprised me how it left no real marks on the table even with screw shots. My regular chalk (master chalk) leaves tons of marks all over the table, so pleasantly surprised at the chalk actually doing what was claimed, though the price is still utterly stupid for it.

Comment

And for anyone thinking of bidding, please be aware its not a regular 3/4 butt length. Its joined at 21" and the butt length overall is roughly 27". So depending on your bridge length your chin can be on the ebony splices, which is actually a bit smoother feeling.

Comment

Had 3 bids of 600 from the same guy with zero feedback, odd

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                Had 3 bids of 600 from the same guy with zero feedback, odd
                Is he from UK, or one of the foreign time wasters who seem to disappear once they realise you won't post for free ? lol
                What he will be doing is trying to bid more but doesn't realise ebay only lets him pay the minimum needed

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Is he from UK, or one of the foreign time wasters who seem to disappear once they realise you won't post for free ? lol
                  What he will be doing is trying to bid more but doesn't realise ebay only lets him pay the minimum needed
                  From Belgium apparently.

Comment

Maybe it's Luca

Comment

Can the auction set up with a minimum 20 or more positive feedback required for the bidders who place their bids ?

Comment

You can always cancel any bids that you feel are dodgy or the buyers have no f/b

Comment

It is not Luca. He plays a lot better than me ha ha. It is Danny (from Belgium). Don't know what I did wrong? I am new her. I am honest, I wil pay the price to post the cue to Belgium. It is not easy to find a good cue in Belgium.

Comment

Originally Posted by Danny51 View Post
                            It is not Luca. He plays a lot better than me ha ha. It is Danny (from Belgium). Don't know what I did wrong? I am new her. I am honest, I wil pay the price to post the cue to Belgium. It is not easy to find a good cue in Belgium.
                            Didn't do anything wrong just strange to see 4 bids for the same amount.

Comment

May have had poor internet connection and the page was reloaded or he didn't know if it went through so he tried re-bidding

Comment

Working...
                              X