No announcement yet.

Parris delivery times = mental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the leather case so i ordered one a week ago, really hope it won't take a full year...

Comment

I have rarely been on many arguments here mate and I really don't like to actually.
      I have always tried to help people out here
      Originally Posted by The Artful Dodger View Post
      Think we should just agree to disagree sanman or else this will go on forever. :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Comment

The most expensive Parris cue of all time !
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...sAAOSwvC1cyBVl

Comment

I thought that Steve Davis used a much heavier cue ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

he did have "the Beast" which was something over 20oz; I would say The Beast was after this cue; and Steve did not use it for very long. IMO it was just a fad, like sticking the tip of his tongue out when on the shot - to aid concentration
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Mine is just under 20 oz (the new cue i mean), haven't named it yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                Mine is just under 20 oz (the new cue i mean), haven't named it yet.
                Name it well...

Comment

Name it well...
                  Something like...The Terminator :biggrin-new:

Or something less agressive

Comment

Called mine 'Pammy' cus i had a sticker of pammy in her bay watch gear on my barracuda case

Comment

Called mine 'Pammy' cus i had a sticker of pammy in her bay watch gear on my barracuda case
                      I'd prefer Pammy from playboy pics

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        he did have "the Beast" which was something over 20oz; I would say The Beast was after this cue; and Steve did not use it for very long. IMO it was just a fad, like sticking the tip of his tongue out when on the shot - to aid concentration
                        He used that longer than he used the cue that just sold on ebay for £7400. The "beast" cue had a white fibre ferrule on it as well which was something a bit different.

Comment

The reason why I ordered an Ultimate is because my old 3/4JP was broken, then I gave myself an excuse to fulfil my childhood dream of owning the best quality cue (most expensive) in the world hopes that I will hit a 147 with it.

I have ordered the Ultimate back in 2013 and I am still waiting today... ''It better be good''

I will update it here once I received it.

Comment

Originally Posted by devilronnie View Post
                            The reason why I ordered an Ultimate is because my old 3/4JP was broken, then I gave myself an excuse to fulfil my childhood dream of owning the best quality cue (most expensive) in the world hopes that I will hit a 147 with it.

I have ordered the Ultimate back in 2013 and I am still waiting today... ''It better be good''

Wow that's some wait, please tell me the tracking at least says "in progress" ?

Comment

Originally Posted by devilronnie View Post

I ordered a 3/4 Classic last September and got an "in progress" email about 2 months ago . Anybody have an educated estimate about how much longer it should take ?

Comment

Never understood about ordering a bespoke cue.. I know its personal opinion but I still think you cant beat being able to pick up a cue and get a feel for it..cue maker makes no difference..am sure I would find a decent one in most makes of cue if I could do my touchy feely thing.. (JP is easy for me..close'ish and saves travelling to god knows where..) for me personally..I know within mins and a few shots whether its right for me..

Comment

Working...
                                X