**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
    Shocking really ! But nothing surprises me with ferret ! It’s all about the money ��
    welcome back GH
    update for you - ferret sold TSF a couple of years ago

And yes it is always about money - investment...
    to change the platform that TSF runs on (vBulletin) would take some investment to change it; and even then some people will still complain :wink:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Over time things are usually made easier to use but it’s the other way round on here...??:stupid:
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        welcome back GH
        update for you - ferret sold TSF a couple of years ago

And yes it is always about money - investment...
        to change the platform that TSF runs on (vBulletin) would take some investment to change it; and even then some people will still complain :wink:
        Hi dean 😁 Hope your well Long time since I’ve been on , Thought they would of sorted the archaic way of posting pics by now Probably be a long time until I come back on as well lol

Comment

• I still get praise for my short case you made for my pool cue
          yep all well thanks

I always tell people not to use the Attachment function, but use TinyPic or ImgBB and get the "forum sharing" code and paste that.
          Ever since Photobucket blocked image sharing for a huge wedge of money, these types of sites are the best option for vBulletin forums
          Don't blame TSF, it is the same with all vBulletin-based forums from what I have seen.
          I don't think the new owners have any plans at the moment to change the platform
          [maybe I will pass on the membership comments ]

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
            Ordered a 3/4 halo case as the end cap on my el cheapo case came off again and split slightly. Hopefully have it for early next week.
            I bought one of those Halo "look-a-like" aluminium cases from Woods Cues (in China). Arrived within a week despite the bad weather in the UK. Was £55 delivered. Quite happy with it.

Comment

• Great thread, lovely kit, and hello from a new forum member. Has anyone tried using upholstery studs on their cue case as end protectors?

I got a new leather case and I'm considering whether I use plates with screws, corner end protectors or some arrangement of studs

Comment

• Great thread, lovely kit, and hello from a new forum member. Has anyone tried using upholstery studs on their cue case as end protectors?

I got a new leather case and I'm considering whether I use plates with screws, corner end protectors or some arrangement of studs

Comment

• I just found one on FB. Is this the real deal?

https://ibb.co/m4tZKcy

Comment

• I guess the original has the letters engraved into the badge. Not sure though.

Comment

• the badge looks legit to me

Comment

• nothing wrong with that cue!

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Captain Sensible View Post
                            Great thread, lovely kit, and hello from a new forum member. Has anyone tried using upholstery studs on their cue case as end protectors?
                            Me. Bought 200 black ones off e-bay for a few quid. Hammered them into the end of the case and it did the job. Only difficult part was getting the studs nice and evenly spaced so that it looks professional rather than done by an enthusiastic DIY amateur.

Comment

• doh another duplicate when i try to reply it asks do i want to leave page or stay on page if I stay on page nothing happens then when I post reply its duplicated.
                              Last edited by John Flaf; 2 May 2019, 12:33 PM.
                              Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

• My cue case.

Made a few mods to it had to dig out a couple of holes for chalk, and added corner protectors, I also used upholstery studs on the ends but had to use existing holes as a few snapped when i took them out to put on the protectors.
                                Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Working...
                                X