Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you accept this?

IMG-20140901-WA0004.jpg

would you accept this leather case after seeing the 2 lines and what the maker said was like a fold which is normal.

I'm sure you know the answer
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

you are right Neil. its sad having to wait again.

Comment

It's a shame , as the leather is expensive . And i'm sure that the maker would have thought this fold might have come out .

Comment

dont know why the maker would do this. but i am sure he would have seen it before placing the leather on the case. to the maker it is normal for him to have stuff like this on leather.

still waiting for advise on the lead time to have a new one made.

i worry that they will just remove the leather and replace with another one. which might make the case even worst

Comment

Assume it depends where the joint in the leather is , can't make out from your photo . I'm sure it will comeback as good as new though .

Comment

dont know if there is a join. but i think he used one piece of leather to wrap the case

Comment

i have asked for a close up. wil post it when i get the picture

Comment

No if its meant to be New, but if they have mentioned it and reduced the price because of the lines then i suppose you cant say anything!

Who is the Case Maker here!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]16900[/ATTACH]

would you accept this leather case after seeing the 2 lines and what the maker said was like a fold which is normal.

Comment

hey Gaz, yep it is new. this is the picture i got today when it is ready to be shipped. maker have not offered me any discount yet.

i will have to make a decision after i get a photo of the close up. if it is not that bad i will accept it with a discount. if not then i will ask it to be remake.

the maker is maximus from Thailand. though they did great jobs delivering good cues and cases. just my luck this have to happen to me.

Comment

I ordered a 1piece leather case from a maker that can put 2 cues. But ended up he sent me 1 with 2 compartment but only able to place 1 cue and cant even fit a extension in . So i contact him and sent it back to him and i have to bear all the shipping cost. Then the 2nd case he sent to me is exactly what i want but the hingles and latches all loose. The case ended up in my store room and i will never going to order anything from him anymore.
                      In progressing!!

Comment

Would need better pictures to know if it's acceptable. If it's scarring or hide from the neck or belly of the beast, technically it's no fault.

Comment

Waited for the whole day and not a single reply from them

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
                            Waited for the whole day and not a single reply from them
                            He should be busy with 6 Reds event + he replies slow unless you purchase high valued items from him. He wasn't like that when he just started up though.

Comment

IMG-20140903-WA0004.jpg

looks ok. but still visible at angles.

Comment

Working...
                              X