new ADR147 calf Skin tip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    when i got the 89 i was playing my lad, everyone in the club started watching and willing me on to get the ton, when i missed at 89 my lad didn't say unlucky like everyone else or well played dad he just said " thank god for that i'm fed up of counting and re spotting balls for you ! " lol
    Cool Kid, well done on the parenting

Comment

• I play on weekends. Two months in and the tip looks like new. The height is the same.

Comment

• Hi,
        I've tried it. No problem with french climate. It's a very good tip , very good grip on the cue ball. With go on with it.

Comment

• Tips arrived last week Andrew. Fitted one on the weekend. Third game in and I made a 108 couple of 80s as well. Brilliant grip and response. I am done with MW supertips as find them ti be inconsistent these days. They mushroom too quick or they just become to hard and lifeless. Lets hope these have good longevity.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mutalieb_Allie View Post
            Tips arrived last week Andrew. Fitted one on the weekend. Third game in and I made a 108 couple of 80s as well. Brilliant grip and response. I am done with MW supertips as find them ti be inconsistent these days. They mushroom too quick or they just become to hard and lifeless. Lets hope these have good longevity.
            hope it works for you. not had any problems yet.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
            X