No announcement yet.

2018 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like to listen to him to undrstand how a player thinks , but blimey he does rabbit on a bit too much for my liking .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Like to listen to him to undrstand how a player thinks , but blimey he does rabbit on a bit too much for my liking .
      He has been less Chas'n'Dave tonight...

I assume that static from the carpet (and rubber souls to shoes?) is causing a discharge on the table, which shouldn't be earthed, unless slate conducts?

How does the heating work re closeness to the cloth?

Comment

Blimey, Ronnie is rocking re good stuff confirming John is back on Kumai, and I think on the Pale\Light Triangle Pro from the looks of it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          I wonder how long Neil Robertson is planning on pretending there's nothing wrong with his game. I don't think I've ever seen a player so reluctant to admit his form has gone walkabout.
          Probably not so soon.He even said this season had best start ever for him(he won one tournament at the start or something), but to be real he was just winning until serious games arrived then he started to lose again.

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
            Hmmm, it depends on who is twitching them, shirley?
            "...don't call me Shirley!..."

well if you have a Shirley to twitch your balls - fair play!
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Murphy looks hungry for victory here and rightly so considering his poor run this season. Loving this contest. We are in for a decider.

Comment

Higgins is out.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                  Murphy looks hungry
                  Well, it does look like he has lost weight?

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                    Well, it does look like he has lost weight?
                    Lol. Yes, he has. Good victory for him today.

Comment

Great result for Alfie Burden
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Did Ding get through his evening match?
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Did Ding get through his evening match?
                          Lost 4-2 to Ryan Day
                          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                            Lost 4-2 to Ryan Day
                            Aww, dang it Ding!

Thank you.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I just finished watching Carter and Baird match. I think it was the best match I ever saw. They both played excellent safety and potted everything. I would have love this match to keep on going because neither players really made any bad mistakes, I sincerely feel for Carter and would have also for Baird, they both played exceptionally well. I will be going back to this match to see the safety play and great escapes. Cheers
                              I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                                I just finished watching Carter and Baird match. I think it was the best match I ever saw. They both played excellent safety and potted everything. I would have love this match to keep on going because neither players really made any bad mistakes, I sincerely feel for Carter and would have also for Baird, they both played exceptionally well. I will be going back to this match to see the safety play and great escapes. Cheers
                                They are both very tough customers, I like bairds chances after seeing the match.
                                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X