• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deciding frame coming up.

Come on, Dave.

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
      I'd say ants is matchplay not so much breakbuilding, he can score but he is a careful player more than anything, doesnt take many risks
      i would say matchplayers are people like marcus campbell and mark king who have weaknesses in breakbuilding you dont hit the second highest century total in debut tour season if your not a breakbuilder
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

and now a re-rack
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Fraser whats it like to play in these cubicles at the qualifiers must be quite an experience

Comment

anyone know which two matches are being streamed in the morning?

Comment

Littlemissalexa i sent u a pm

Comment

Originally Posted by FOXMULDER View Post
                anyone know which two matches are being streamed in the morning?
                probably 49 and 50 looking at them 55 and 56 in the afternoon i would guess 62 and 53 in eve i reckon

Comment

And Dave's done it!

Eventually.

Comment

Also amazing the times someone comes back from 3 or 4 down only to lose the last. Would rather just lost 5-0

Comment

that's 7 wins from his last 8 matches for Dave, only lost to Robertson at Crucible. Nice little run going...

Comment

right so far

Comment

Every time I look at World Snookers live scores Rod The Plod's is always the last game to finish!!
                          Every bloody time.
                          Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

i would like to point out its not me this time to be fair there were 7 frames some of the matches only had 9 i say with tongue firmly in cheek

Comment

i picked all the matches on tv correctly lol

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                                i picked all the matches on tv correctly lol
                                nice...did you place any bets with the bookies?

Comment

Working...
                                X