Ranking event qualifiers at SWSA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking event qualifiers at SWSA?

Apologies if this has been covered before but does anyone know if there's any plans for the above as I was told the air conditioning at the Sheffield Arena wasn't as good as Prestatyn,has the a/c been improved or are their still any plans to share with the SWSA or relocate ? cheers
    Last edited by trains; 26 July 2012, 05:30 PM.

Not sure what you mean with your comment about sharing or relocating. SWSA is staging all 4 of the UK PTCs for 2012/13, of which the first took place last week. I was there for the final day and heard no complaints about the air con.

SWSA is an independent establishment, and has contracted with WS to fold the PTCs and I'm sure they would be pleased to tender for holding any other events there, should WS wish to move away from their own facilities at EISS.

Comment

Originally Posted by Souwester View Post
      Not sure what you mean with your comment about sharing or relocating. SWSA is staging all 4 of the UK PTCs for 2012/13, of which the first took place last week. I was there for the final day and heard no complaints about the air con.

SWSA is an independent establishment, and has contracted with WS to fold the PTCs and I'm sure they would be pleased to tender for holding any other events there, should WS wish to move away from their own facilities at EISS.
      Sharing or relocating ranking event qualifiers,I just viewed World Snooker's 2012/13 calendar and they're all at the Sheffield Arena apart from the World's qualifiers also at the Badminton Hall whatever its called.
      I was talking about the air con at the Sheffield arena not the SWSA and am aware of the SWSA hosting ptc's.

Comment

Lol sorry Souwester I took it as a given 'academy' being the Sheffield academy because of the matches today.

Comment

Working...
        X