No announcement yet.

Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is that busy that they can't reply to emails in the evening or once a week at worse case scenario.

Comment

Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post
      Nobody is that busy that they can't reply to emails in the evening or once a week at worse case scenario.
      Totally agree, poor really and no excuse!
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

I have my own business and emails do get left,,, but always get done eventually. If you take deposits, you then owe ""your client"" a email, even a short but sweet one...
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Thanks for reminding a dream that I have almost forgotten... Well... it has been more than 2.5 years and counting. Have dropped a mail regarding a change of mailing address since I've shifted and no reply to acknowledge thus far. I just hope it's the right address he's sending to when he's finally done with the cue.

Saw a brand new TW cue up for sale either last month or the month before. Other than that, any lucky ones here manage to steal a glean on the progress their cue order?

Comment

I think this is absolutely disgusting. How a bloke can milk money from people and offer such poor service is beyond me.
            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

In Trevor's defence... He's been the same forever... He doesn't advertise for business or even promote his brand.

You can only really get his details from TSF so if you can find that, you can find someone moaning about his emails on the same thread most likely... you know what you're getting.

It's been said a million times he needs a secretary or a better system...

The product speaks for itself... If you want a custom built TW cue... you have to grin and bear the **** poor TW customer relations team that is TW himself, lol.

Once you do get hold of him and he starts rolling, he's actually really witty and offers more information about cues than you realised was important.

He's up there in that bracket of two who I would have no complaint ordering from at all... Purely because of the product quality.

Comment

I'm afraid there's no defence. Just needs to set a side a hour or two in the evening once a week to answer few emails is not hard and doesn't cost a thing....after all he has taken a healthy deposit. It's called curtesy!
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Trevor White

Agree. He doesn't promote because his product is self promoting through quality. If you take a deposit you need to be able to give folk a brief update every so often else of course they'll panic / worry.

Comment

Originally Posted by aucott80 View Post
                    Agree. He doesn't promote because his product is self promoting through quality. If you take a deposit you need to be able to give folk a brief update every so often else of course they'll panic / worry.
                    I have known Trevor a long time, he is a nightmare but he will always deliver - it will just be 3 years late!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      Originally Posted by aucott80 View Post
                      I have known Trevor a long time, he is a nightmare but he will always deliver - it will just be 3 years late!
                      I wasn't suggesting he wouldnt andrew. :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                        In Trevor's defence... He's been the same forever... He doesn't advertise for business or even promote his brand.

You can only really get his details from TSF so if you can find that, you can find someone moaning about his emails on the same thread most likely... you know what you're getting.

It's been said a million times he needs a secretary or a better system...

The product speaks for itself... If you want a custom built TW cue... you have to grin and bear the **** poor TW customer relations team that is TW himself, lol.

Once you do get hold of him and he starts rolling, he's actually really witty and offers more information about cues than you realised was important.

He's up there in that bracket of two who I would have no complaint ordering from at all... Purely because of the product quality.
                        Regardless it is still a bad business model if the supplier does not communicate to the customer. All customers are asking for is an update on their orders after paying a deposit using hard earned cash. At the end of the day it is no different to ordering bespoke furniture, we agree the design, materials and a timescale and pay. If there are any issues in delays etc. I expect the supplier to contact me.

Regardless of how good his cues are it is now becomming a joke. It is simple, Do not bite off more than you can chew. He has quoted timescales that he just can't achieve and not by months by years! Not only that he is not speaking to his customers. How long does it take to send a quik email to update customers?

Comment

I must agree with Dave here. I mean Trevor's been in this business for at least a decade now and he definitely know how much he can "chew" by now. Perhaps it was better to just decline some of the customers for a while just like Robin Cook used to do and this way there would be less trouble for him and all his waiting customers. Personally, I can't complain because I would have sent my cue to him for repair anyways as it was the only way to keep out of the game for a while. But now that it's been 2 years I start asking questions.

Andrew, or any of you veterans have you heard from him recently? Has he retired?? Did anyone in here receive new cues from Trevor in the last 6 months???

Comment

You poor people waiting over 2 years for your cue. Come back to me when you've been waiting 5 for a JPU, then you might get some sympathy!!

Comment

5 years 😧 I've been waiting 3 years for a 1 piece ultimate the 3/4 ultimates are much quicker

Comment

Originally Posted by centurysnooker View Post
                                5 years �� I've been waiting 3 years for a 1 piece ultimate the 3/4 ultimates are much quicker
                                You've got at least another 18 months before your cue will go into production then by my estimation.

I got an email in March that my cue was finally going into production and according to John I was told it would take about 3 months. I'd still heard nothing by July so I got in touch again and was told it would be completed by the end of August. Guess what, still no sign of it! So today I'm giving him an ultimatum, I either get the cue by the end of next week or I am taking to twitter and every form of social media to expose his lack of customer care and stop misleading his customers with unrealistic waiting times.

I'm sick of cue makers leading customers on and not keeping customers properly informed. They should be held more accountable when taking deposits off customers and then failing to deliver in time or keeping customers fully informed. They think they are doing us a favour when without us customers they wouldn't have a business in the first place!

Comment

Working...
                                X