Let's go Champ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    Geordie would be up for it, I'd say Brew and add Barley Wine as a chaser.
    The idea is to mix them together, sort of like snakebite, but for men.

Anyone else feel Blusts and mikey aren't cut out for this? Safely tucked up in bed by 9.30 would be my guess - very possibly together...

Comment

Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
      Give in and bring some throw chat with you.
      Ok.

Dear Blustsery, i can't seem to achieve much cut induced throw anymore, despite what my partner does. It's SO frustrating - please help!

Dear Blustsery, i enjoy playing with spin induced throw, but only when my partner is in the shower - does that make me a pervert?

Dear Blustsery, my partner wants me to try gearing, as she says it negates the effects of throw on close range shots where judging CIT can be difficult, but I'm afraid to try it. Can you reassure me it won't lead to anal fissures?

Yours,

Confused Dave (Dr)

Comment

There are creams for your problems mate. See a GP asap and apply in the pharmacy.

A special brew will help you as well. Though I'm tempted to go the barley wine route. Maybe a couple of each? But no mixing, that's sacrilege.

Comment

I'll be driving on Saturday night so won't be consuming any intoxicating liqueurs until 2.30am
          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
            I'll be driving on Saturday night so won't be consuming any intoxicating liqueurs until 2.30am
            Mikey should still be up then. lol

Bit concerned today. I goes into the supermarket and into the beer section for the first time in many a year. Choice of lager is gone and the shelves are full of hairy pig bladder or whatever it's called. When did beardies take over? They didn't even have Special Brew so I had to get barley wine. Not such a bad thing, it'll remind me of slurps from the mash tun at Macallan. But if you want border collie earing, nae problem. Flippin eck, summat's gone wrong.
            Last edited by Cannonball; 3 June 2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
              Mikey should still be up then. lol

Bit concerned today. I goes into the supermarket and into the beer section for the first time in many a year. Choice of lager is gone and the shelves are full of hairy pig bladder or whatever it's called. When did beardies take over? They didn't even have Special Brew so I had to get barley wine. Not such a bad thing, it'll remind me of slurps from the mash tun at Macallan. But if you want border collie earing, nae problem. Flippin eck, summat's gone wrong.
              You went to the beer section for the first times in years (!) and went straight for gold label?!

Wow!

The first drink George best had after 3 years of sobriety was a white wine Spitzer, apparently. I lasted 5 years myself, but had the decency to pitch straight into 10 beers, each with a double JD and coke. White wine Spitzer indeed.

Good flight that, until barfing it all up just before landing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                You went to the beer section for the first times in years (!) and went straight for gold label?!

Wow!

The first drink George best had after 3 years of sobriety was a white wine Spitzer, apparently. I lasted 5 years myself, but had the decency to pitch straight into 10 beers, each with a double JD and coke. White wine Spitzer indeed.

Good flight that, until barfing it all up just before landing.
                That's how a champ rolls. I dunno, it was full of craft beers. I got enough of that tripe at my local. Stuff that. I hope that was a long haul and not a short haul flight bud! How did you even walk off the plane?!
                Last edited by Cannonball; 3 June 2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Haha, yes probably will be up, I got some weird timings going on.

Take it easy on that Barley Wine lad

Comment

Getting drunk on a long haul flight is not a good thing, the hangover/jet lag was horrific
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                      Getting drunk on a long haul flight is not a good thing, the hangover/jet lag was horrific
                      Getting drunk on a long haul flight is the ONLY good thing about flying.

In this instance it was medicinal - back pain so bad I'd have jumped out at 30,000 feet given the chance.

Comment

Bored? Hit this Champs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg7wXhy41I

Comment

lol lol lol lol !!

Comment

5kfsd0.png

£1,500 and 3yrs down the line...............................

Comment

Working...
                            X