Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Parris Limited Edition 5 snooker cue + extensions + GBL new case - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parris Limited Edition 5 snooker cue + extensions + GBL new case - No Longer Available

John Parris Limited Edition 5 snooker cue + extensions + GBL new case

Superb John Parris Limited Edition 5 snooker cue with an awesome looking shaft, recently refinished so as smooth as you like. Set of genuine Parris extensions included together with a beautiful new 175 pound GBL dark brown & yellow antique distressed leather 2 tone case from the new range. Altogether one great package with free delivery within UK. (935 pounds)
    Cue specs: 58", 9.6, 18.7 oz, 17" balance point, 29.5 butt, shaft stiffness 7.5/10

List Date: 6/4/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: John Parris Limited Edition 5 snooker cue + extensions + GBL new case
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

These new cases from GBL are fantastic quality and great value. I have a couple of them. Cue looks good too.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
      These new cases from GBL are fantastic quality and great value. I have a couple of them. Cue looks good too.
      I like the orange and slate grey one personally, and yeah great value

Comment

The yellow and brown version matches that Parris beautifully. Great package for someone.

Comment

Those cases are lovely . They are exactly like my mastercue case ...buckles , catches , handle , straps ...everything . Wonder if that's who's making them for Stu .

Il be at his shop in the next couple of weeks ....might be in the market for a new case lol

Comment

Case looks a lot like a big cheddar, no bad thing!

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
              Those cases are lovely . They are exactly like my mastercue case ...buckles , catches , handle , straps ...everything . Wonder if that's who's making them for Stu .

Il be at his shop in the next couple of weeks ....might be in the market for a new case lol
              I did ask Stu the other week who makes the cases, he just said made to order in Thailand, didn't name a company as such, but maybe they all have access to same components so that could explain the similarities ? That orange was meant to be a dark tan Stu said but they couldn't get the right colour, i actually think it looks ok. Stu also said the distressed leather might end up being a very limited run as they had trouble sourcing it for him

Comment

The orange looks great

There was a case on his website that I was gonna buy when I'm down but I think it's sold now . Hope he sels the orange one or I'm gonna be £165 lighter

Comment

Offers considered, looking for £800 after postage

Comment

Any offers considered

Comment

Sold ............

Comment

Working...
                      X