High or Low Tip Meaty or Wafer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Do you have to be carefull and not cut across the layers on a laminated tip? Or doesn't it matter.
    Yes mate, really careful, got to get right on the line of the layer.
    I'm so glad others have posted they have f-ed up their tips after trying this haha. I am not alone.
    Moral of the story - dont be a Scrooge... 1 tip = 1 tip

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
      Yes mate, really careful, got to get right on the line of the layer.
      I'm so glad others have posted they have f-ed up their tips after trying this haha. I am not alone.
      Moral of the story - dont be a Scrooge... 1 tip = 1 tip
      I wasn't even careful Mikey, I read on here I could cut an adr or a kamui, can't remember. I lined up and thought happy days, bang on. It slipped and I cut it bang on the diagonal so I had 2 doorstop tips. Rather share my bad fortune to make people feel better lol

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
        I wasn't even careful Mikey, I read on here I could cut an adr or a kamui, can't remember. I lined up and thought happy days, bang on. It slipped and I cut it bang on the diagonal so I had 2 doorstop tips. Rather share my bad fortune to make people feel better lol
        Haha, one of the halves of the tip I cut seemed ok, but when played with it it just didnt seem right, or have the same feel as the usually splendid ADR tip.
        Could be a one off but f-it, I'm not risking it again now.

Comment

Haha, one of the halves of the tip I cut seemed ok, but when played with it it just didnt seem right, or have the same feel as the usually splendid ADR tip.
          Could be a one off but f-it, I'm not risking it again now.
          I heard if you glue 2 together you can make 3 tips out of them. Only joking lol

Comment

Maybe tips should come 100mm tall and you cut off exactly what you require....
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Lmao, stop it. Might glue an elk inbetween them, who knows

Comment

Made me laugh that Markz, if you get a nice feel with a high tip ,imagine what it will be like with two glued together, it might look like you have a big liquorice allsort stuck on the end but it would be worth it.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Made me laugh that Markz, if you get a nice feel with a high tip ,imagine what it will be like with two glued together, it might look like you have a big liquorice allsort stuck on the end but it would be worth it.
                  I'll have to give it a test when I get round to buying an old set of super crystalates lol

Comment

Just in development stage but first impression is these new 3 layer laminate tips are a game changer. Guaranteed no more kicks lol

Comment

Whoooaahhhh Markz, looks awesome and full of reaction.
                      I bid £10.00 for it.

Comment

Whoooaahhhh Markz, looks awesome and full of reaction.
                        I bid £10.00 for it.
                        I've spent pennies in development so I'll consider your offer Mikey lol

Comment

I've spent pennies in development so I'll consider your offer Mikey lol
                          Let me add to your development process.
                          You could make each section Soft, Medium then Hard, also perhaps interchangeable as well :tongue:
                          ( Doesnt need EU regulations now too )

Comment

High or Low Tip Meaty or Wafer

Ah like the coveted 4 colour pen a game changer and time saver

Comment

Originally Posted by Tommykiid View Post
                              Ah like the coveted 4 colour pen a game changer and time saver
                              Yes yes you know it

Comment

i once ruined a perfectly good kamui tip and my ferrule trying to trim my tip with a large pencil sharpener that'll teach me to be lazy back to my tried and trusted method of stanley knife and emery cloth now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X