Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    i just went to the doc and said we had tried all the other treatments, which had not worked and could we try acupunture (a lady at work had told me to give it a try), and the doc just said ok you will get a letter for your appointments.
    Within two months later I had had my appointments and my elbows were much better! They are not completely cured, say if I do excessive DIY the elbows will ache but normal pain relief and rest will work, but I am not disabled by them in any way in normal day to day activities
    I am sure acupunture is not for everyone but it worked for me and I certainly it helps you
    let us know how you get on
    dean it certainly helps when its a nice young female sticking the pins in you.....
    Actually, i recommend getting someone who really knows what they are doing. I had the choice of young and attractive or old and bald, and went with the latter with no regrets. Acupuncture is great.

Comment

ah maybe then I was the winner, as my acupuncturist was the nearer the later category
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

comfortable shoes and acupuncture will help.
        acupuncture usually take about 4 to 5 sessions to get over with but I would suggest you keep on going for it.
        I have my acupuncture done once a week and I'm feeling great. it takes less than 30 minutes per session and make sure the needle is deep through

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeTheBigMonster View Post
          comfortable shoes and acupuncture will help.
          acupuncture usually take about 4 to 5 sessions to get over with but I would suggest you keep on going for it.
          I have my acupuncture done once a week and I'm feeling great. it takes less than 30 minutes per session and make sure the needle is deep through
          BigMonster ,,, what kind of shoes re you talking about ?? J Trump shoes ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
            Actually, i recommend getting someone who really knows what they are doing. I had the choice of young and attractive or old and bald, and went with the latter with no regrets. Acupuncture is great.

i had best of both worlds, young, attractive and definitely knew what she was doing!!!!

eventually had cortisone injections in both knees 2 week ago, now THAT is pain having them......

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              I have tendinitis in both elbows inner bone and at times its very painful , seems worse in the mornings and after a snooker session , think i will look at acupunture . Glad i read this
              I have tendon problems in both elbows, medial and lateral. I had an operation on the right outer tendon (tennis) ten years ago and this completely cured it. I am now waiting for a similar operation on the right inner tendon (often referred to as golfer's elbow). The left elbow tendons are also damaged, but not as bad. Not sure if they will need operating on, but I suspect they will as I get older. As fas as snooker goes, I can't grip the cloth with my bridge hand as firmly as I would like to, otherwise the left inner tendon is totally wrecked in about 30 minutes. Over the past 15 years I have tried every single treatment there is, including acupuncture. Only surgery has worked.

Comment

Had a week off work and the pain has all but gone , my pain in my feet from standing all day has almost gone aswell , think the lottery is the only way i,ll become pain free

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                  BigMonster ,,, what kind of shoes re you talking about ?? J Trump shoes ?
                  well, i wouldn't reckon that but if you are perfectly comfort with it, why not?
                  i'm comfortable with scandals but got kicked out from snooker centre for not fulfilling their admission rules

Comment

Working...
                  X