Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Lee's Cue Case - SOLD

Stephen Lee's Cue Case

One piece case that will take 2 cues or 1 cue with extensions. Once belonged to Stephen Lee. It has his name embroidered into the strap and is signed by him and his good friend Mathew Stevens. In used condition with the odd nick here and there, the ends are a bit scruffy but could easily be covered up with protectors. A rare item and I promise you will get it if you buy it ...
    Free shipping to the UK

List Date: 5/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Stephen Lee's Cue Case
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Might be worth putting how you definitely know this was owned by Stephen Lee. Any pictures with him holding the case at a tournament etc...

Comment

It was bought from a close friend of Stephen's - I can guarantee it was definitely his case.

Its a nice case even without the association

Comment

Yes I agree it looks like a nice case; not everyone's cup of tea though but least it's individual :-)

Comment

who made the case??

Comment

I might buy this - is it possible to clean the names off it you think? - will it scrub up an maybe cut the name off the handle i can get another bit of leather for this bit u think?

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              I might buy this - is it possible to clean the names off it you think? - will it scrub up an maybe cut the name off the handle i can get another bit of leather for this bit u think?
              You bet it will.

Comment

Here come he jokes............:-)

Comment

Who bought this then, and how much for?
                  Anybody know?

Comment

Working...
                  X