1 piece John Parris ultimate cue, extensions and ultimate leather case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay 1 piece John Parris ultimate cue, extensions and ultimate leather case

Hi guys I have decided to sell my JPU after going to see robin cook on Friday to collect my new cue which is a beauty. Robin cook was extremely helpful, an absolute gent and makes an amazing cue so I cannot recommend him highly enough.
    The JPU for sale is a 1 piece in traditional style that is under a year old (number 2026) and is in absolutely mint condition. Actually it has just been refinished and retipped by robin cook with an MW supertip so I think the cue is better than when I got it new as I prefer robin cooks finish and I think mikes tips are better than elks.
    The specs are as follows:
    58" length
    18.5oz
    30mm
    9.5mm ferrule
    16 & 1/2" balance point
    Included in the sale is a brand new John parris ultimate case in black and blue seen here: https://www.parriscues.com/products/..._Leather_Case/ which is being delivered to me early next week. Also included is a 6" ebony mini butt, telescopic extension and parris cues towel. Altogether this package would cost over £1170 new and you would be looking at a 2 year waiting list so I would like to make a little profit on this and you get to beat the dreaded waiting list.
    I will upload photos on Tuesday or Wednesday when the case arrives but there is photos of the cue in the post pictures of your cue thread here: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...926#post661926
    Pm me if you are interested
    Last edited by rob s; 10 February 2013, 10:47 AM.
    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Case received today, here are some photos:

Last edited by rob s; 14 February 2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Sold!!! On its way to Hong Kong

Comment

Well done, i was gonna offer you a fiver for it so when i lose my remote i can still change channel

Enjoy your Robin Cue!

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
          Sold!!! On its way to Hong Kong

Theres a shocker.

Comment

I might be sad but I noticed someone on e-bay using the photograph of this cue - but he is selling it listed as a JP traditional - sounds a bit sus to me - might be wrong

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Paris...item2a505f4b96

Comment

Rob mentioned something about this before Byrom .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes and somebody will be thinking this guy doesnt know its a Ultimate and think they getting a bargain! the Specs are wrong also from Rob's Pics hope somebody off this forum doesnt Bid or Buy it.

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                X