Original Mannock cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Mannock cue.

I would like to trace a particular, original Mannock cue. Resulting from an acrimonious divorce, I was unable to recover this particular cue. If my ex-wife was aware that it was still in the matrimonial home, it would have been destroyed but, if it still exists, it would be interesting to know who now owns it. At the age of ninety, I no longer have a use for this cue and only sentiment has led me to this enquiry.
    The cue was about one inch shorter than standard and might have been disposed of with a triangular metal cue case.
    If it still exists, I would welcome news that it found a good home!

Garvey

Sounds like a long-shot. How long ago since your split?

Comment

And which part of country might help.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        And which part of country might help.
        Which country might be able to help?
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

My wife left me for my best mate - I was absolutely devastated for years - I miss the nights out the laughter the fun and all the memories we shared.

Where am I ever going to find another friend like him

Comment

1999 in Birmingham. She also destroyed about 800 books including a rare 18th century bible in Gaelic! No way of contacting her - even if I wanted to - she died just over a year ago.
            FYI: I purchased the cue from someone who inherited it from his father. I believe it was originally made before the first world war.

Comment

Originally Posted by Garvey View Post
              1999 in Birmingham. She also destroyed about 800 books including a rare 18th century bible in Gaelic! No way of contacting her - even if I wanted to - she died just over a year ago.
              FYI: I purchased the cue from someone who inherited it from his father. I believe it was originally made before the first world war.
              Wow, Pre-Great War. I hope it's still out there somewhere, being played with.

Comment

Working...
              X