No announcement yet.

TAOM.CHAlk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy on twiter saying there is new TAOM chalk 2 coming out eny one els heard?.
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
      Murphy on twiter saying there is new TAOM chalk 2 coming out eny one els heard?.
      Well i hope it's cheaper lol

Comment

Murphy on twiter saying there is new TAOM chalk 2 coming out eny one els heard?.
        Probably £30 a block!

Comment

• Supposed to have more grip, so less miscues. Yet to try it so i can't say if it does so.

Comment

• Make sure you sand off all traces of the previous chalk and maybe use a tip pick to prepare the tip. That way the Taom chalk will adhere better to the tip. I've had miscues but I think that was from poor cueing on my part. I was digging down too low on the white. I've had no really bad kicks, just a few bad contacts. It's an improvement I think.

Comment

I've just read that tweet. He said he is looking forward to testing a new version of the Taom chalk.

Comment

• if it's already the dogs danglies why is there a new one already?

Comment

• So good they've already had to release a new version, kinda proves the point that the original wasn't all it was cracked up to be!

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                    if it's already the dogs danglies why is there a new one already?
                    It's like when they bring out a new razor after saying the last one was the best shave you could get...
                    For that one you've always wanted...
                    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• But Gillette was the "best a man can get" back in the 1970's......

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                        But Gillette was the "best a man can get" back in the 1970's......
                        That was with only two blades then as well.... Not sure how many they have now lol

Comment

• Wasn't the second blade what made it "the best"?

Dunno re blades as I have been boycotting them for years after they gave loads of cash to hideously rich sports bods to "advertise" their stuff.

Comment

Wasn't the second blade what made it "the best"?

Dunno re blades as I have been boycotting them for years after they gave loads of cash to hideously rich sports bods to "advertise" their stuff.
                            Can only use single blade BIC ones myself.

Comment

• Too many kicks from the others? (almost back on thread, lol)

Comment

Too many kicks from the others? (almost back on thread, lol)
                                I have tried the Toam and didn't like it but didn't try it for long..

Comment

Working...
                                X