Tiger Cues Warrington Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Pretty sure Peradon use something similar.
    yeah it was peradon i was trying to think of.....

Comment

Spend another £50.00 get a Mastercue
      Tiger Cue=Grand Cue (China) Rebadged
      Different feel/finish on them, bought in unfinished and unbadged. They apply the "Magic"

Had one, ok for money, wouldn't again, nice bloke. Sold it.

AJIMHO. Your results may vary.

Comment

I have a couple of grand cues, they are not made of composite materials, both are made of genuine black ebony, I have sanded one of them back and refinished it.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Don't like the sounds of this.

I was just about to get in touch with the guy but I was under the impression it was his own hand made stuff.

It was between a tiger or a Steve grace cobra - thoughts?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shearer View Post

I was just about to get in touch with the guy but I was under the impression it was his own hand made stuff.

These cues are import cues. Steve import them and Re-finish them. (if you ask Steve, you get the same answer btw,).
            I've heard lots of good F back about Cobras. Steve's work is second to one.
            Tiger cues are also import cues.
            Personally, i would choose Steve's Cobra cues. For me, finish of the cue is realy important. And I know Steve provids top work. But that's just me !!
            As for the price, makes no difference. Cobra cues are somewhere between 90 and 140 pounds ,Includ finish and delivery ( As far as i know ).

Comment

I'm after a cheapish maple to give it a try.....been on cobra cues but the site is dreadful....how can you select or buy one online? Must say the Tiger cues site is way easier to find what you want.

Comment

Originally Posted by thommo335 View Post
                I'm after a cheapish maple to give it a try.....been on cobra cues but the site is dreadful....how can you select or buy one online? Must say the Tiger cues site is way easier to find what you want.
                You gonna have to contact Steve at his Facebook and send him a PM.
                He gives u all info you need .

Comment

Tiger Cues Warrington Review

righto will try that.....ta

Comment

Originally Posted by Shearer View Post

steve grice

Comment

Couple of my team mates have Steve Grice handmade cues, they love them, not had a hit with them so can't say but they look nice if that's any help lol.
                      I'm guessing that's the same fella who was at cuecraft or craftsman, I can't remember which?
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        Couple of my team mates have Steve Grice handmade cues, they love them, not had a hit with them so can't say but they look nice if that's any help lol.
                        I'm guessing that's the same fella who was at cuecraft or craftsman, I can't remember which?
                        Who does'nt ?

His work is excellent. abit more expensive and longer waiting times for his handmade cues, though. But ,It's worth it.
                        Not to mention a great guy to deal with imo.

Comment

I just purchased an extra long Tiger, 60" maple/ebony 3/4. I struggle with standard size cues and I really didn't want to pay the crazy prices charged by Peradon etc for a couple of extra inches. I am happy with the price compared to the cost of the junk in the high street sports shops. I haven't got my hands on it yet and may have to eat my words, but judging by the feedback from owners, they seem okay. I hope I don't have to eat my words!

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            The designs look like typical Chinese cues to me and I'd say I'm 80% sure they are from that region. Maybe the cues come without a base joint fitted and they do their own, or maybe they supply the joints they want fitted to the manufacturer. They do look decent cues for the money though and anyone looking for a good cue to start out with I think you'd be hard pushed to find better.
                            They are from China and the guy refines them

Comment

Originally Posted by aka_dino View Post
                              I just purchased an extra long Tiger, 60" maple/ebony 3/4. I struggle with standard size cues and I really didn't want to pay the crazy prices charged by Peradon etc for a couple of extra inches. I am happy with the price compared to the cost of the junk in the high street sports shops. I haven't got my hands on it yet and may have to eat my words, but judging by the feedback from owners, they seem okay. I hope I don't have to eat my words!
                              You could've saved yourself even more money aka_dino & purchased a Woods cue off eBay. In terms of quality Tiger cues, Woods cues, more or less the same cues I'd say.

I'm sure they'll play just fine though.

Comment

Thanks for the pointer, a little late for me but I am sure that this info will be of benefit to my brother. I am kicking myself now - Tiger don't do a 60" in ash so I had to opt for maple. I see that woods do a really nice ash 60" for half the money!! I rushed into that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X