Snooker room / garden room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
    Amazing... I am so jealous Andrew. I want I want!
    Well thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      I bet it would be coin operated if you did tho ehh

Nice scoreboard by the way
      What are you trying to say that I'm tight. Ha
      I really like the scoreboard also I bought it from eBay and the lady selling it would only do pick up only from England. It just so happened my friend was down that way that night and picked it up on way home. Lucky or what........

Comment

Fantastic job really! Love the wood concept for the exterior and all the nice snooker frames on the wall. Perfect! Hopefully I'll manage to do the same one day
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
          Fantastic job really! Love the wood concept for the exterior and all the nice snooker frames on the wall. Perfect! Hopefully I'll manage to do the same one day
          Very nice, very jealous! 😊 Have been surprised lately browsing eBay, saw a B&W antique full size for £500! So I guess this can be done on a reasonable budget if you have the space. Mmmm🤔
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
            If my garden was big enough I'll definitely have a purpose built room for a snooker table. I did consider getting the basement (1000 sq ft) dug out and have a snooker and cinema room but the cost was too expensive £1100 - £1350 per sq ft. I better start saving...

Or start digging?
            王可

Comment

Ken, I tried to send you a PM, apologising if my response seemed a bit smart arsed, but your inbox is full.
              王可

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                Very nice, very jealous! �� Have been surprised lately browsing eBay, saw a B&W antique full size for £500! So I guess this can be done on a reasonable budget if you have the space. Mmmm��
                You can on a Very reasonable budget and make it look very nice. I built my snooker room and total cost for everything was around 5k so it can be done especially if you don't mind getting stuck in.

The only downside I had/have is the buzz of having my own snooker room kind of disappeared after a period.

Comment

Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
                  You can on a Very reasonable budget and make it look very nice. I built my snooker room and total cost for everything was around 5k so it can be done especially if you don't mind getting stuck in.

The only downside I had/have is the buzz of having my own snooker room kind of disappeared after a period.
                  Funny, but I can understand that. The buzz of creating the room and searching an then buying all the stuff would be enormous fun. But then after a couple of months of having it all I would probably prefer going to the club again....
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    Funny, but I can understand that. The buzz of creating the room and searching an then buying all the stuff would be enormous fun. But then after a couple of months of having it all I would probably prefer going to the club again....
                    Spot on. Honestly that was far the more exciting part in what I personally experienced. The couple of months before the table arrives, the planning, designing, endless hours on the internet looking for different things, telling Friends family etc.
                    Its a very strange feeling that wanting something so much for so long and when you get it, the novelty kind Of didn't last as long as I hoped it would.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post

Was that including table and lighting etc Triedandtested,Or just the building?
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        Was that including table and lighting etc Triedandtested,Or just the building?
                        That is everything table, lighting. I more or less done everything myself excluding the electrics.

Comment

• Thanks, appreciated.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• This Snooker room has to be the best I've seen yet. It would be a good idea for those of you to start a thread with a compilation of pictures from everyone's rooms so that we can vote for the best one. As a bit of lighthearted fun.
                            Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
                            https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Excellent photos of a superb snooker room. I hope you have many years of enjoyment from it all.
                                王可

Comment

Working...
                                X