Using screw spin affects potting angle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    Weirdly enough, I get the flag bit on Google Chrome but don't get it on Explorer. I don't remember what I had when I used my iPad or Smartphone. But to answer molsonmuscle's question, yes I am in Canada and live in Alma, Ontario. I figure with that handle you must be Canadian too.
    I get the flapping flag and location, Posts, date joined, in all browsers (you may need an update of IE (beware MS tries to get you to use their new (and yucky to me) Edge )

I dare to ask, why is "molsonmuscle" particularly Canadian? I thought it could have been more double entendre :wink:
    Last edited by DeanH; 11 March 2018, 12:51 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hey Terry, I’m new to the forum, hadn’t noticed the flags! Duh! Molsonmuscle is a misnomer, I don’t drink, lol. But I do have the gut!

Comment

I love this answer! It was what I was thinking also. I am convinced however, that the flaw is directly related to a stroke flaw, combined with aim issues..as I have said, I’m a novice player. I began to see a strong pattern in practice, when applying screw to an angled pot, my miss is ALWAYS thin/overcut. I’m going to work with a proper teacher.

Comment

Just aim a bit thick, and your brain will "learn" that as the correct angle.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            I get the flapping flag and location, Posts, date joined, in all browsers (you may need an update of IE (beware MS tries to get you to use their new (and yucky to me) Edge )

I dare to ask, why is "molsonmuscle" particularly Canadian? I thought it could have been more double entendre :wink:
            'Molson Muscle' is a slang term meaning having a beer gut and Molson was originally a Canadian beer.
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
            X