Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Essex

Hi All

Been playing again now for a couple of months after a lay off of 25 years. Completely hooked again and can't remember why I ever stopped. I'm loving the vast amount of snooker information on the internet but cursing the vast number of beautiful cues for sale on the internet!! The credit card's taken a hammering already. (It all seemed simpler as a kid, buy a cue, play with it.)

Great site. Great game. I'll no doubt be tapping you up for advice along the way.

Cheers

welcome to TSF
    I would lock your cards away until you get used to the gorgeous cues that appear on this site and the urges die down
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF :snooker:

What cue / s .......did you buy in the end ?
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I started with a Riley 3/4 that I bought at the club "because I can't justify spending too much"....within a week I'd traded this back to the club owner and bought (overpaid) for a Peradon Royal...and then I had an offer I couldn't refuse for a Mike Wooldridge butterfly spliced 3/4 cue (one of the batch he made for Welshpool Trading). I didn't know at the time but it was a steal at the price the bloke wanted. Lovely cue but a bit short (57") so I sold the Peradon (lost £100 in a month) and sold the MW (to Paul at WelshPool who was on the lookout for one) and bought one of Mike Wooldridge's off the shelf Tiger cues. It's a beauty! The problem is I also bought a James Butters cue this week... I think I may have a costly problem developing. ....

Comment

Mr. Salmela affirmed in behalf of Brighton Collegiate and when asked if he had been axed he said that he had not.

Also visit my web blog brighton lawyer

Comment

Originally Posted by DessieEnde View Post
            Mr. Salmela affirmed in behalf of Brighton Collegiate and when asked if he had been axed he said that he had not.

Also visit my web blog brighton lawyer
            Take your toothpaste and hop it

Comment

You can select a specific category or you can choose All. This means that all apps and non web based software running on your Android will also use the new IP from the VPN. Android is one of the most popular operating systems out there for smartphone users.

My page ... boom beach cheats

Comment

Originally Posted by drumcue View Post
                Hi All

Been playing again now for a couple of months after a lay off of 25 years. Completely hooked again and can't remember why I ever stopped. I'm loving the vast amount of snooker information on the internet but cursing the vast number of beautiful cues for sale on the internet!! The credit card's taken a hammering already. (It all seemed simpler as a kid, buy a cue, play with it.)

Great site. Great game. I'll no doubt be tapping you up for advice along the way.

Cheers
                Welcome.to tsf. It's a great game. Enjoy it
                Always a pleasure

Comment

Great posts, With thanks.

Feel free to visit my blog post - summoners war cheats

Comment

Working...
                  X