Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NORTH WALES ULTIMATE 3/4 CASE - No Longer Available

NORTH WALES ULTIMATE 3/4 CASE

HI ALL HERE I HAVE AN AWESOME NORTH WALES 3/4 ULTIMATE CASE WHICH IS IMACULATE CONDITION. COVERED IN BLACK AND BUGUNDY DIAMOND PATTERN LEATHER. INTERNAL IS IN BLACK AND BURGUNDY CHEQUER SUEDE. INSIDE END TO END MEASURES 51 AND 1/4 INCHES. ENDS ARE FITTED WITH BRASS PROTECTORS. THERE IS A LONG WAIT FOR THESE CASES AND YOU COULD HAVE 1 NEXT DAY. SAVING OF AROUND ?100 ON NEW

List Date: 2/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: NORTH WALES ULTIMATE 3/4 CASE
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

That looks familiar. . and stunning. .

Comment

Anyone interested in buying both Dave Coutts cue I have listed and the case together will get a huge saving!

Comment

Sure I've seen that before too. On a side note. The brass ends you have on the case. Could you let me know where I can get some please. Coutts cue looks well btw. And a great price. You like your long cues. I'm 6'02" but 58.5 is my ideal.
        Always a pleasure

Comment

I make the brass ends myself and sell them for £25 + post a set. Cris at North Wales cases gets them from me for his cases.

Comment

Can't fault the build quality, North West Cases are rock solid, quality purchase for someone.
            Last edited by pottr; 11 February 2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
              I don't know why... But I really don't like the look of that case...

Can't fault the build quality, North West Cases are rock solid, quality purchase for someone.
              If you don't like the look of the case mate please don't voice your opinions about it on my for sale thread. I wouldn't dream of doing that to anybody. It can spoil a sale.

Comment

I think it looks fantastic. Design is stunning and cj cases are a class apart. Someone will get a awesome case.

Comment

North wales ultimate 3/4 case

North west cases are quality pieces of kit... I meant no offense.

I'll edit my post x

Comment

Hi les. Stunning case that ! And you can't buy better in my opinion pal

Comment

****bump****

Comment

****bump****

Comment

case now reduced to £280

Comment

Just been informed by the man himself that no more cases will be made So if any one wants one here it is

Comment

Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                              Just been informed by the man himself that no more cases will be made So if any one wants one here it is
                              It's too short mate. I'll have the same design but full 1 piece length please. .

Comment

Working...
                              X