Jason Owen Cue No. 466

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Owen Cue No. 466

I'm taking delivery of Jason Owen No. 466 in the next few days. Long 24" but in ebony, birds eye maple and ebony. I was very fussy about the uniformity and number of grain arrows on the shaft. Jason has got it spot on. 58 inch, 9.75 mm tip, 19 oz... designed by myself. Stunning piece of craftsman ship by the look of the photos.
    Attached Files
    Highest 109, Matchplay 70, Line-Up 125... all a long time ago.

I like a long butt, that's a cracker

Comment

Very nice. Wher's the balance point on that?
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

He can make a cue that's for sure, that looks quality work.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Steve_Tuck View Post
          I'm taking delivery of Jason Owen No. 466 in the next few days. Long 24" but in ebony, birds eye maple and ebony. I was very fussy about the uniformity and number of grain arrows on the shaft. Jason has got it spot on. 58 inch, 9.75 mm tip, 19 oz... designed by myself. Stunning piece of craftsman ship by the look of the photos.
          Nice design. Kinda reminds me of something . . .

IMG_0655.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stunning Cue and i very much like that shaft with those stunning arrows on it, what price did this cost you m8?

Gaz.

Comment

Lush mate :snooker:
              Always a pleasure

Comment

Working...
              X