Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **WANTED** Cheap 1 piece cue case

Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to post this one:

Im after a very cheap 1 piece cue case if anyone has anything out there please let me know.

Originally Posted by styler View Post
    Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to post this one:

Im after a very cheap 1 piece cue case if anyone has anything out there please let me know.
    How cheap are you talking?
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

I've got a VERY cheap one ( £20 ) with a wee nick on it , but at that price, local collection is your best bet.

Which part of the country are you from ?

Comment

Im down South in Bournemouth.

£20 is about what Im looking for but not much more.

Comment

You could try bidding on those cheap aluminium ones that sell on e-bay. Think £25 all-in would be the best you could expect tho as the postage is a killer. Bidding usually starts at 99p.

Comment

I have a very decent one piece case. Snag is the courier coat if you'd want to pay for it. Case you can have for £20. As new condition
            Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
              I have a very decent one piece case. Snag is the courier coat if you'd want to pay for it. Case you can have for £20. As new condition
              Hi Saint Michael. I'm very interested at £20. Do you have a picture of it. I can't seem to be able to PM you otherwise I would.

Comment

Email me at mawilby@hotmail.com and ill send you pic. It's in mint condition had it to hold cues in spare room. But got a couple of leather north wales cases now. Will send when I get in later
                Always a pleasure

Comment

Email me at mawilby@hotmail.com and ill send you pic. It's in mint condition had it to hold cues in spare room. But got a couple of leather north wales cases now. Will send when I get in later
                  Hi. I've sent you an email

Comment

Got it will send in 5 mins
                    Always a pleasure

Comment

As requested I emailed several pictures. No response either way......
                      Always a pleasure

Comment

As requested I emailed several pictures. No response either way......
                        Thanks Saint Michael, but I will give the case a miss this time. Thanks again.

Comment

no problems
                          Always a pleasure

Comment

Working...
                          X