Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Davis hand spliced 2501 cue in rare hornbeam shaft for sale - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Davis hand spliced 2501 cue in rare hornbeam shaft for sale - No Longer Available

Joe Davis hand spliced 2501 cue in rare hornbeam shaft for sale

Joe Davis hand spliced 2501 cue in rare hornbeam shaft for sale, the one on the left or the bottom in the pics, free shipping to UK only. Other cues are for sale too, see other listings. All cues are stiff.
    Sydney Lee cue in ash 58", 11, 16.5 oz, 17 1/4" bp, 30.5 butt
    Willie Smith cue in ash 58", 10.7, 17.4 oz, 16 1/2" bp, 30 butt
    Joe Davis hornbeam 58", 10.9, 16.9 oz, 17 1/2" bp, 30 butt

List Date: 3/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Joe Davis hand spliced 2501 cue in rare hornbeam shaft for sale
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

you do get some nice cues jrc

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
      you do get some nice cues jrc
      My mates out of work at moment and he only ever uses old cues, i bought the cues off him to help him out, i am only looking to get back what i paid really, well maybe a pint in it lol

Comment

Open to sensible offers

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          My mates out of work at moment and he only ever uses old cues, i bought the cues off him to help him out, i am only looking to get back what i paid really, well maybe a pint in it lol
          If you want a pint, shouldn't you put it in the wanted section?!

Nice weight on the JD, great for snooker. Tip size? What does Hornbeam play like, a bit like maple or ash or different?

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
            If you want a pint, shouldn't you put it in the wanted section?!

Nice weight on the JD, great for snooker. Tip size? What does Hornbeam play like, a bit like maple or ash or different?
            Had enough pints last night actually, what i need now is sleep lol
            It says 10.9 on the ad ! this cue is far too chunky for me so i haven't even tried it out, but i had a horn-beam Cannon Match cue once which i thought played just like maple

Comment

...Sold...

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Had enough pints last night actually, what i need now is sleep lol
                It says 10.9 on the ad ! this cue is far too chunky for me so i haven't even tried it out, but i had a horn-beam Cannon Match cue once which i thought played just like maple
                If you want sleep, you'll need to put that in the wanted section mate, you've been told how many times!!!!!

Have you played with pear wood JRC? Was that like maple as well?

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                  If you want sleep, you'll need to put that in the wanted section mate, you've been told how many times!!!!!

Have you played with pear wood JRC? Was that like maple as well?
                  Lol
                  Only had one pearwood cue, a Mannock, it wasn't my cup of tea, i'm an ash man thro and thro

Comment

Working...
                  X