Soft Tips for Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
    Cuesoul super soft are excellent. Especially since Kamui messed with and ruined their original hologram tips. Their newer versions are terrible. So are all the other copycat brands with the exception of Cuesoul. Very cheap too!
    kamui now are so bad I won't stock them - too many get sent back.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

How are Phoenix Black Tips in Soft & Medium

Comment

Originally Posted by arjunbagga View Post
        How are Phoenix Black Tips in Soft & Medium
        Don't bother getting phoenix. They are rock hard despite the grade.
        Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
        https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

When Kamui first came on the scene, their black laminated tips were fantastic. I preferred the medium and the MD weren't bad either. They had a very good elasticity, which gave excellent grip on the cueball. You quite literally could not miss cue. Even if you tried. Extreme side was never an issue to pull off. They kept their shape too after the f
          Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
          https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Don't bother getting phoenix. They are rock hard despite the grade.
            Thanks, I think, as they seem highly rated but fro shop blurb.... And they are 11mm.

Finding a Soft tip at 11mm is getting a bit of a pain, tbh

Comment

Cuesoul super soft are excellent. Especially since Kamui messed with and ruined their original hologram tips. Their newer versions are terrible. So are all the other copycat brands with the exception of Cuesoul. Very cheap too!

Thanks for the tip

I got some from AlliExpress, as I couldn't find them anywhere else. They arrived after the Meilin A which I was told were the Softest of their 3 Pressed ones, so I guess C Hard B Med and A Soft. The A were good then the 14mm Cuesoul SS arrived in mixed bag with S, so I put an SS on, with the A ready to go back. The SS was awesome for a lil while re soft hits, but not big on top\screw stuff. It seems kinda rubbery (which was a tad odd) and I had trouble with it holding Chalk. Mid session I replaced it with with the old Meilin A and OH WOW.....

When back in flat I took that broken in Meilin off again for a clean tip. I am not sure if first time was me or first tip was better, but it was a struggle. Before the next session I took the tip down and had a very pointy Dome and

The above is for a tight 11mm Meilin A (my cue is an alleged 10.8 and very little is trimmed off where it joins cue) and a tall Cuesports 14mm It was cylindrical and very high, and I never worried about that before,

Comment

Apart from the ones mentioned earlier pool baron tips are also good but too soft I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X