Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue shops in London

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a place in London to buy a cue? Strangely having real difficulties finding a place to try out a cue before I buy.

Thanks,
    Taylor

Only 2 I know of .....

John Parris in Catford

Robert Osborne in Tooting

Both have small tables to try the cues out on .

But will be dependant on your budget . Cheapest I would think would be around the £350 mark .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I suppose you could also try snooker clubs like Cousins in Holloway who have a pretty good selection including Peradon.
      Hurricanes in Kings Cross have a few cues for sale too and might let you try them...

Comment

All depends on your budget.

If you can spend £300/350 onwards like suggested, then you should head to Osborne first or Parris (but I personally rate Robert more). This will get you the standard range which is astounding quality anyway.

Short of that, let me know what you're after as I have about 20 cues - I like trying new ones and sometimes I have to let a few go to fund the next. I live in London and could meet you in a club and bring a selection based on your spec, budget and preference :-)

Comment

What sort of spec are you looking for as I might have a few for you to try as well.
          I'm also in London and could meet at a club too.
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

John Parris, not saying anything new here but he has a small table to try cues on. He's really friendly too and will let you try cues for pretty much as long as you like. When I went in he had maybe 50 cues to try.

Other than that maybe take Ninja up on his offer. The problem in London is that I doubt there are cue shops with full size tables due to the high rental price. You'd have to go up to Greenbaize or Chesworth cues in Sheffield to try cues in a shop. Dean Jones in Halesowen has a pool table to try cues on.

Comment

Working...
            X