New Video: Straight Cueing Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: Straight Cueing Practice

Hi everyone. New video now on my YouTube channel.

A few things for you to practice to improve your own cue action and hopefully help you to cue straighter.

If you do enjoy the video, please consider giving the video and like and also subscribing to the channel. There are lots more instructional videos on my channel.

WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked the video Steve, even tried the bottle on the ironing board tonight ;D

Comment

Originally Posted by weepete View Post
      I liked the video Steve, even tried the bottle on the ironing board tonight ;D
      Thanks mate!

Yeah I used to practice my cueing all the time at home when I first started to improve. Just helps to keep those muscles in the arm moving in the way they will when we play snooker.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Yes, no excuse not to be able to practice cueing - I do it all the time at home!

What is the make of the snooker table?
        Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

Comment

Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
          Hi Steve,

Yes, no excuse not to be able to practice cueing - I do it all the time at home!

What is the make of the snooker table?
          Hi Chris.

The table is a very old Burroughes and Watts table. From the early 1900s. Nice table. Very level and we'll maintained by Geoff Large.

Comment

I practised shooting over the spots and couldn't get it right, turned out the table had a loose top cushion and the cue ball went where it wanted to, so look out for that.
            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
              I practised shooting over the spots and couldn't get it right, turned out the table had a loose top cushion and the cue ball went where it wanted to, so look out for that.
              or if the cushion rubber is a little to high or low it can trap and spit out the cueball at an odd angle
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
              X